What's Up With Denzel Mims?

Maxman

8 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmm yes i agree…::.. I know the history and I thought it was stupid then!! I was younger then and was more in tune with what guys like Marino may or may not have done. 

But even then knowing the rumors the Jets were wrong.  To me the Jets always act like they are smarter then the rest of the NFL……..and they are NOT!!

The Jets always have a reason why not to do the smart thing.  We will see with Mims but would anyone be shocked to see him leave and have a pro-bowl career and all because the Jets are saying he doesn’t know all of the WR tree, this despite him having a 4.9 yards of separation during passes thrown when he is on the field!!

A team that made strategic decisions based on “nice bathrooms” that impacts the fan base for decades!

That ran to get Rich Kotite and the Adam Gases of the world like they were getting Vince Lombardi!

The Jets don’t have secret info and their 50 plus years of failure proves it  

Thus ends my rant!! :) 

Please explain this nice bathroom thing!

On 10/16/2021 at 12:58 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Totes.  He has more receiving yardage than Elijah Moore despite 20 % the number of targets.  Just 12 yards less than Crowder despite a little over 25 % the number of targets.  3rd longest catch of the season.  Yeah, definitely sucks.

Crowder has been off the field a lot. Not sure what excuse Moore has. 

Warren Sapp is a sh*tty human being and had drug concerns.  That often results in suspensions whether people are in tune with him or not.  

Check Marino's stats his senior year and tell me that the fact he smoked some weed is the only reason he dropped.

If you want to rank out the Jets for passing on HOF talent, Anthony Munoz is the name you should use for starters 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Warren Sapp is a sh*tty human being and had drug concerns.  That often results in suspensions whether people are in tune with him or not.  

Check Marino's stats his senior year and tell me that the fact he smoked some weed is the only reason he dropped.

If you want to rank out the Jets for passing on HOF talent, Anthony Munoz is the name you should use for starters 

True but Munoz thing was not so bad because the Jets throughout their history have always had above average OL's other than the past 7 or so years 

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In Mims case, yes.  But yes, the Jets' OC has been solely to blame for the Jets since approximately 2003.  

I feel the Jets always deliver on the total suck experience:

Owners suck

GM's suck

Coaches mostly suck, forever - just exceptions to the rule for a few years every decade or so

Suck at drafting

Mostly suck at FA acquisitions. 

Just a real suck fest. 

Particularly the past, what, 7 years? 

• Upvote 1