***HE IS ALIVE*** *** OFFICIAL*** Where is @joewilly12?

Bronx

***Dudes/Dudettes/Duds***
I appreciate the kind words and the thoughts good or bad. 
Im having some health issues on the mend hopefully and some really serious private personal family issues that I need prayers they get fixed. 
I made some mistakes and haven’t been the best person I could be towards my wife and son. 
Hopefully with the grace of God and the best wife anyone could ever ask for this all gets straightened out soon. 
Miss you all just can’t spend the time here like I used to. Need to fix me and my situation I’m in all my fault. 

Just glad you’re ok

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Im having some health issues on the mend hopefully and some really serious private personal family issues that I need prayers they get fixed. 
I made some mistakes and haven’t been the best person I could be towards my wife and son. 
Hopefully with the grace of God and the best wife anyone could ever ask for this all gets straightened out soon. 
Miss you all just can’t spend the time here like I used to. Need to fix me and my situation I’m in all my fault. 

Been there and praying for you brother. Feel free to call the Dr Crushlove helpline if you need to an empathetic ear. Here for you brother! 

• Upvote 3

Good luck dude. Hope things work out for you and your family.

• Upvote 1

For all the kidding and the busting we do to each other youre a good guy.  DO what the Drs tell you and for Christs sake dont take it out on family, whos trying to help, I know the urge all too well.  

Stay away and do all you can do to come out stronger JW,  we'll all be here to break your balls when you get back!

Bless 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Please no private messages appreciate all of you but they go to a shared access email account and this may cause me some issues. 
Thanks 

joewilly12

Consider it done!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, joewilly12 said:

Spill the beans. Confession heals the soul. Besides the Kardashians suck. You’ll get past this. Remember you’re a NY Jets fan and there is no pain you can’t overcome!

On 10/16/2021 at 4:15 PM, joewilly12 said:

In all seriousness, best of luck to you in all of these things.  

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...