Jets - 750:1 odds to win the Super Bowl

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jets.jpg

I think if the Bills and Patriots were playing in a game, and a earthquake happened and swallowed up both teams, then the Jets would be in a prime position to duke it out with the Dolphins for the AFC East title.  But the odds of that happening are like 1 Trillion to 1.  Other than that, you lose your bet.

56 minutes ago, BP said:

According to DWC they’re gonna run the table now that Zach has gone rogue.

I hope he didn't wager his entire cigar box of money that was filled with 10 dollar bills. I'd hate to see him not able to afford more secondhand Ikea furniture. 

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Where is he posting these amazing takes?

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I hope he didn't wager his entire cigar box of money that was filled with 10 dollar bills. I'd hate to see him not able to afford more secondhand Ikea furniture. 

I was going by his prediction thread. That guy is a special kind of piece of sh*t. After being banned He asked Max to refund his donation towards his wife’s cancer fight. Then made some crazy accusations on Twitter. Besides being a scumbag, he doesn’t have both ores in the water.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BP said:

According to DWC they’re gonna run the table now that Zach has gone rogue.

Personally, I'm going to wait until Kenny Yeboah is on the active roster until I put any money on the Jets.

1 hour ago, BP said:

I was going by his prediction thread. That guy is a special kind of piece of sh*t. After being banned He asked Max to refund his donation towards his wife’s cancer fight. Then made some crazy accusations on Twitter. Besides being a scumbag, he doesn’t have both ores in the water.

I was a bit taken aback when all of that happened and what he said to Max was especially horrible. I think the his most egregious violation was when he made us all look at pictures of his living room

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2