*** College Football Game Day 10/15 ***

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welp, at least I have the Jets.

Crazy that I'm about to watch Florida vs. LSU and it means nothing for both teams already.  

No  Absolutely not.  Give Emory Jones one more game to try to prove he can play the position at a high level against an elite defense.  Start AR in November.  Leave Emory for one more game.  He almost

Im officially over the Dan Mullen era.  I don’t blame AR15, kid played his heart out.  This is on Grantham and ultimately Dan Mullen. i want to punch his smug arrogant face right now.  Shameful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Im officially over the Dan Mullen era.  I don’t blame AR15, kid played his heart out.  This is on Grantham and ultimately Dan Mullen. i want to punch his smug arrogant face right now.  Shameful. 

Florida, USC, Texas, and to a lesser extent Florida St.

These teams are legit giants that are sleepwalking the past decade+.

They should never have these extended stretches of missing the conference championships and even the playoffs with their advantages to local talent.  

They should all be on par with Ohio State.  10+ wins every 4 out of 6 years with playoff appearances every 2-4 years when the breaks go their way.  

Especially USC and Florida.  Get a real coach in there and they could both end Bama's run.  

• Upvote 1
Just now, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Florida, USC, Texas, and to a lesser extent Florida St.

These teams are legit giants that are sleepwalking the past decade+.

They should never have these extended stretches of missing the conference championships and even the playoffs with their advantages to local talent.  

They should all be on par with Ohio State.  10+ wins every 4 out of 6 years with playoff appearances every 2-4 years when the breaks go their way.  

Especially USC and Florida.  Get a real coach in there and they could both end Bama's run.  

Of course USC getting a real coach would end Notre Dame's chances of making the playoffs, so they can stay sleeping.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Lots of rumors of lsu canning ogheron (sp?).  That would be a mistake imo.

That's crazy, they just won a national championship 2 years ago

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Bowers is my world

You change your love for TEs like you did girls in college!  Dude!  What happened with the ohio state guy?  You just grew apart???

Refs have decided that Iowa needs some serious help.  You see this all the time in college, the team that is supposed to win and is losing all of sudden every call goes their way.

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You change your love for TEs like you did girls in college!  Dude!  What happened with the ohio state guy?  You just grew apart???

lol Ruckert is 2022.... Bowers is 2024 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Georgia has one of those all timer defenses this year.  

Edit….Sorry @Lith as soon as I posted this UK scored…..Lol 

No worries.  As long as we didn't lose anyone for the first half against UF in the last few seconds.  30-7 would have been better, but I will take 30-13.  Week off, and then bring on the Gators.  Who always scare the sh*t out of me.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Georgia baby. Another dominant performance. UK was scrappy in the first half but it’s in the bag. Florida next and then the rest of our schedule is a breeze until CFB playoff time.

Not our best outing.  Bennett looked good.  Defense was solid, but not spectacular.  Not great on 3rd down.  D is gonna have to be better against Florida.