Russell Wilson is on IR, Jets could have two really high picks

If we play Seattle (have no idea since I have not bothered to look at the entire schedule in months) Do we win lose or draw. Or should I ask what's the worst case scenario because thats what we will probably do. 

:)

Don't forget to take this seriously

• Post of the Week 1

15 hours ago, extmenace said:

Hubbard is an interesting player. If he wasn’t stuck behind McCaffery or on another team he’d have been used a lot more than he was before cmc got injured. Not saying he is anything close to cmc but Hubbard appears to be a pretty good RB.

And Sam Darnold still appears to suck :)

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

Please God, no more draft picks.  

SAR I

^^ This. It’s impossible at this point to think it will make a drastic difference.  AVT looks like he may be the  only home run he has hit on in the first round so far. Couple ok late round picks and Bryce Hall looks like a very good to exceptional 5th round pick. Everything else in the first three rounds is like he is buying used cars before the inception of CarFax. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/16/2021 at 11:03 PM, kevinc855 said:

Want me to go through the other 40 years of high Jets first rounders 

I wouldnt go through 40 years of picking players either.  Its mindless and has nothing to do with the 2022 draft.  

JD has been here for two drafts.  No one with eyes and a brain has a real problem with Becton and Wilson.  What Kensil did in the 70's etc has nothing to do with what aJD does with the picks and FA dollars he's compiled.  But do complain about 4 years as if their correlatated to each other.  

I dont remember the Todd Blackledge pick in 1983 with Marino available hurting the Cheifs pick of Mahomes.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

You see the Seahawks losing week 9? Lol

Admit it, you wrongly assumed the 4 weeks Russell Wilson was going to miss on IR meant he would miss 4 games because you failed to take a look at the Seahawks schedule which shows they have a bye week in week 9.

You prematurely ejaculated and posted before looking at the Hawks schedule. It's OK, I can tell you were very excited over Russell being out. 

Geno Smith has a good chance at going 2-1 as the starter and the Seahawks at 4-4 entering their bye when Russell Wilson is eligible to return week 10 at the Packers. I'm not saying Russell will for sure be back that game, but I wouldn't bet against him. 

You cried because I thought Geno was going to play 4 games instead of 4. Wow! What a little whiny girl. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I wouldnt go through 40 years of picking players either.  Its mindless and has nothing to do with the 2022 draft.  

JD has been here for two drafts.  No one with eyes and a brain has a real problem with Becton and Wilson.  What Kensil did in the 70's etc has nothing to do with what aJD does with the picks and FA dollars he's compiled.  But do complain about 4 years as if their correlatated to each other.  

I dont remember the Todd Blackledge pick in 1983 with Marion available hurting the Cheifs picking of Mahomes.  

Becton Will average 4-5 games a year healthy till we have to cut the cord

Wilson is anyone’s guess. To early 

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Same here. I'm laughing at a crying girl. You cried because I thought Geno was playing 4 games instead of 3. Consider therapy.

Pointing out you were wrong isnt crying, nor is me thumbs downing your bitchy replies. Consider taking a look in the mirror. Lol

• Thumb Down 2

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Is he? I mean I get what you're saying - he is a very unique talent but there are plenty of truly impactful TE's in the league.  You just have to recognize them (I know easier said than done)

There are certainly TE's in the NFL right now that I would confidently trade our top pick for.

Specifically with a young QB in this offense.

Not 1 TE worth that high of a pick this year. However, it is a deep year for TEs in general. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Want me to go through the other 40 years of high Jets first rounders 

WTF does Kensil, Tanny, Idzik or Macc have to do with JD getting picks?

Other than you just need to bitch and troll about the last 40 years as if its relevant to anyone with an idea how football works

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

WTF does Kensil, Tanny, Idzik or Macc have to do with JD getting picks?

Other than you just need to bitch and troll about the last 40 years as if its relevant to anyone with an idea how football works

Because the boomer portion of fan base should know better then to bank on draft picks to fix our team 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

17 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Because the boomer portion of fan base should know better then to bank on draft picks to fix our team 

No the whiners who think who we took with a high first in the 80s has anything to do with today.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

• 4 weeks later...