After his first start Caleb Superman Williams is already the best QB in football

hmhertz

With the Mahomes and Allen contracts being even more confirmation, millions of great athletes throughout the US will flock to QB camps to become QBs, despite the risk of brain and other injuries.  

Zach has a lot of potential but Is undersized.  If the Jets can reboot with a QB they have ranked higher, get another cheap year and get the option of trading one of them now or later, they should have at that. 

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Spencer Rattler and D’Eriq King are going to be cautionary tales against NIL payments. Rattler was going to be the first overall pick in the draft, but then he got paid, bought a Corvette, and now he’s probably going to Canada

Think New York Jets GIF by Bleacher Report

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dcat said:

I kind of like Bryce Young, myself.

Did you watch Superman's game last night?

Didn't throw one bad ball, that is better than can be said

of any game Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady & Jack Wilson can

be said of. Young is good, a lot  better than Tua and Mac & Cheese

but not in Caleb's class

• Upvote 1

Damn!!! This is the same dude from the other day right? He posts in urgent Morse code from a submarine!?

Funny sometimes I read these threads backwards. I'll just click to the last page to see where we're at. There are multiple posters on this site and I know who they are just by reading it.

@SAR I @Defense Wins Championships @Warfish come to mind!!!? Lmao!

This OP is a totally different animal..

Urgent Morse code!

Superman....

Likely Heisman candidate..

JW ..JB....DOC...w.a.l.k.

Send troops...

Alfalfa.

gipper..

Alpha male..

Kirk Herbstreit was pimping..

Obviously I'm just poking fun and I love reading all of everybody's stuff on here.

However if you do scroll up instead of down and read things in reverse, @Defense Wins Championships totally takes the cake!

It's like he's jacked up on something and head-butting a brick wall. Captain Excitability!?

But it's OK bring the Morse code @hmhertz

Lmao!

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2021 at 10:34 AM, hmhertz said:

Did you watch Superman's game last night?

Didn't throw one bad ball, that is better than can be said

of any game Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady & Jack Wilson can

be said of. Young is good, a lot  better than Tua and Mac & Cheese

but not in Caleb's class

I didn't watch.

On 10/17/2021 at 1:04 AM, hmhertz said:

More accurate & dynamic than Rodgers and Mahomes, while not as elusive as Jackson

Superman may be a better runner. Before he completed his first start Kirk Herbstreit was pimping

him for this year's Heisman

I'm old enough to remember when Spencer Rattler was the Sooner QB ready to replace Wilson. 

2 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

I had no idea who this kid was until this thread and I'm looking at his highlights on YT and my god I'm drooling. His play against Texas was absolutely incredible. We may have to Josh Rosen our boy if the Jets have a shot at picking him.

Great and I will start scouting the 2023 draft class to find the  guy to replace Caleb after he struggles his first few weeks with the Jets. 

• Sympathy 1

On 10/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, Greenbloodblitz said:

Damn!!! This is the same dude from the other day right? He posts in urgent Morse code from a submarine!?

Funny sometimes I read these threads backwards. I'll just click to the last page to see where we're at. There are multiple posters on this site and I know who they are just by reading it.

@SAR I @Defense Wins Championships @Warfish come to mind!!!? Lmao!

This OP is a totally different animal..

Urgent Morse code!

Superman....

Likely Heisman candidate..

JW ..JB....DOC...w.a.l.k.

Send troops...

Alfalfa.

gipper..

Alpha male..

Kirk Herbstreit was pimping..

Obviously I'm just poking fun and I love reading all of everybody's stuff on here.

However if you do scroll up instead of down and read things in reverse, @Defense Wins Championships totally takes the cake!

It's like he's jacked up on something and head-butting a brick wall. Captain Excitability!?

But it's OK bring the Morse code @hmhertz

Lmao!

I've been reading Henry's posts for about 15-20 years now.  I've learned his language, which is a combination of metaphors, similes, very difficult-to-understand references, and occasional Yiddish.

PM me when you need a translator.  My translation fees are currently at a discount, only $20 per sentence or $3.50 per word, whichever is greatest. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

I've been reading Henry's posts for about 15-20 years now.  I've learned his language, which is a combination of metaphors, similes, very difficult-to-understand references, and occasional Yiddish.

PM me when you need a translator.  My translation fees are currently at a discount, only $20 per sentence or $3.50 per word, whichever is greatest. 

Priceless!

5 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

I had no idea who this kid was until this thread and I'm looking at his highlights on YT and my god I'm drooling. His play against Texas was absolutely incredible. We may have to Josh Rosen our boy if the Jets have a shot at picking him.

Well since he's a Freshman, he wouldn't be draft eligible till 2024. 

With the Mahomes and Allen contracts being even more confirmation, millions of great athletes throughout the US will flock to QB camps to become QBs, despite the risk of brain and other injuries.  

Zach has a lot of potential but Is undersized.  If the Jets can reboot with a QB they have ranked higher, get another cheap year and get the option of trading one of them now or later, they should have at that. 

Is 6’3” considered “undersized” now days?
Russell Wilson - 5’11”
And at “just”6’2” are the following:
Aaron Rogers
DAK Prescott
Teddy Bridgewater
Among the “undersized 6’3” QBs are:
Matthew Stafford
Derek Carr
Kirk Cousins
Stop wit the”undersized “ bullsh*t - it’s NOT a factor at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2