Jump to content

After his first start Caleb Superman Williams is already the best QB in football


Recommended Posts

More accurate & dynamic than Rodgers and Mahomes, while not as elusive as Jackson

Superman may be a better runner. Before he completed his first start Kirk Herbstreit was pimping

him for this year's Heisman

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

What?

The Jets have broken another one. May his sanity RIP. 

 

 

Also, the freshman QB for Oklahoma who came in off the bench to lead a comeback, but focus on him being the sign of the apocalypse and the loss of @hmhertz last vestige of sanity. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

With the Mahomes and Allen contracts being even more confirmation, millions of great athletes throughout the US will flock to QB camps to become QBs, despite the risk of brain and other injuries.  
 

Zach has a lot of potential but Is undersized.  If the Jets can reboot with a QB they have ranked higher, get another cheap year and get the option of trading one of them now or later, they should have at that. 
 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Spencer Rattler and D’Eriq King are going to be cautionary tales against NIL payments. Rattler was going to be the first overall pick in the draft, but then he got paid, bought a Corvette, and now he’s probably going to Canada

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hmhertz said:

More accurate & dynamic than Rodgers and Mahomes, while not as elusive as Jackson

Superman may be a better runner. Before he completed his first start Kirk Herbstreit was pimping

him for this year's Heisman

Good Lord.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Spencer Rattler and D’Eriq King are going to be cautionary tales against NIL payments. Rattler was going to be the first overall pick in the draft, but then he got paid, bought a Corvette, and now he’s probably going to Canada

Not without a Covid card.😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Spencer Rattler and D’Eriq King are going to be cautionary tales against NIL payments. Rattler was going to be the first overall pick in the draft, but then he got paid, bought a Corvette, and now he’s probably going to Canada

Think New York Jets GIF by Bleacher Report

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dcat said:

I kind of like Bryce Young, myself.

Did you watch Superman's game last night?

Didn't throw one bad ball, that is better than can be said

of any game Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady & Jack Wilson can

be said of. Young is good, a lot  better than Tua and Mac & Cheese

but not in Caleb's class

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn!!! This is the same dude from the other day right? He posts in urgent Morse code from a submarine!?

Funny sometimes I read these threads backwards. I'll just click to the last page to see where we're at. There are multiple posters on this site and I know who they are just by reading it.

@SAR I @Defense Wins Championships @Warfish come to mind!!!? Lmao!

This OP is a totally different animal..

Urgent Morse code!

Superman....

Likely Heisman candidate..

JW ..JB....DOC...w.a.l.k.

Send troops...

Alfalfa.

gipper..

Alpha male..

Kirk Herbstreit was pimping..

Obviously I'm just poking fun and I love reading all of everybody's stuff on here.

However if you do scroll up instead of down and read things in reverse, @Defense Wins Championships totally takes the cake!

It's like he's jacked up on something and head-butting a brick wall. Captain Excitability!?

But it's OK bring the Morse code @hmhertz

Lmao!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2021 at 10:34 AM, hmhertz said:

Did you watch Superman's game last night?

Didn't throw one bad ball, that is better than can be said

of any game Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady & Jack Wilson can

be said of. Young is good, a lot  better than Tua and Mac & Cheese

but not in Caleb's class

I didn't watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2021 at 1:04 AM, hmhertz said:

More accurate & dynamic than Rodgers and Mahomes, while not as elusive as Jackson

Superman may be a better runner. Before he completed his first start Kirk Herbstreit was pimping

him for this year's Heisman

I'm old enough to remember when Spencer Rattler was the Sooner QB ready to replace Wilson. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea who this kid was until this thread and I'm looking at his highlights on YT and my god I'm drooling. His play against Texas was absolutely incredible. We may have to Josh Rosen our boy if the Jets have a shot at picking him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

I had no idea who this kid was until this thread and I'm looking at his highlights on YT and my god I'm drooling. His play against Texas was absolutely incredible. We may have to Josh Rosen our boy if the Jets have a shot at picking him.

Great and I will start scouting the 2023 draft class to find the  guy to replace Caleb after he struggles his first few weeks with the Jets. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Great and I will start scouting the 2023 draft class to find the  guy to replace Caleb after he struggles his first few weeks with the Jets. 

Ok let me know who the front runner is so I can start fantasizing about them in a Jets uni.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, Greenbloodblitz said:

Damn!!! This is the same dude from the other day right? He posts in urgent Morse code from a submarine!?

Funny sometimes I read these threads backwards. I'll just click to the last page to see where we're at. There are multiple posters on this site and I know who they are just by reading it.

@SAR I @Defense Wins Championships @Warfish come to mind!!!? Lmao!

This OP is a totally different animal..

Urgent Morse code!

Superman....

Likely Heisman candidate..

JW ..JB....DOC...w.a.l.k.

Send troops...

Alfalfa.

gipper..

Alpha male..

Kirk Herbstreit was pimping..

Obviously I'm just poking fun and I love reading all of everybody's stuff on here.

However if you do scroll up instead of down and read things in reverse, @Defense Wins Championships totally takes the cake!

It's like he's jacked up on something and head-butting a brick wall. Captain Excitability!?

But it's OK bring the Morse code @hmhertz

Lmao!

I've been reading Henry's posts for about 15-20 years now.  I've learned his language, which is a combination of metaphors, similes, very difficult-to-understand references, and occasional Yiddish.

PM me when you need a translator.  My translation fees are currently at a discount, only $20 per sentence or $3.50 per word, whichever is greatest. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dcat said:

I've been reading Henry's posts for about 15-20 years now.  I've learned his language, which is a combination of metaphors, similes, very difficult-to-understand references, and occasional Yiddish.

PM me when you need a translator.  My translation fees are currently at a discount, only $20 per sentence or $3.50 per word, whichever is greatest. 

Priceless!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

I had no idea who this kid was until this thread and I'm looking at his highlights on YT and my god I'm drooling. His play against Texas was absolutely incredible. We may have to Josh Rosen our boy if the Jets have a shot at picking him.

Well since he's a Freshman, he wouldn't be draft eligible till 2024. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
With the Mahomes and Allen contracts being even more confirmation, millions of great athletes throughout the US will flock to QB camps to become QBs, despite the risk of brain and other injuries.  
 
Zach has a lot of potential but Is undersized.  If the Jets can reboot with a QB they have ranked higher, get another cheap year and get the option of trading one of them now or later, they should have at that. 
 

Is 6’3” considered “undersized” now days?
Russell Wilson - 5’11”
And at “just”6’2” are the following:
Aaron Rogers
DAK Prescott
Teddy Bridgewater
Among the “undersized 6’3” QBs are:
Matthew Stafford
Derek Carr
Kirk Cousins
Stop wit the”undersized “ bullsh*t - it’s NOT a factor at all!!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2021 at 5:36 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

Teeny

Tiny

so small

Jets' rookie QB Zach Wilson enjoys 'fanboy' moment with Packers' Aaron  Rodgers | Pro football | madison.com

Zack Wilson standing next to Drew Brees (6'0), height concerns being  overblown?: nyjets

He doesn’t look hulking next to the shrimp Breeze , who I wish would finally get OFF MY TV 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...