***Official NFL Sunday/Jets Bye Week Games Thread***

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I just saw Darnold throw a would be pick, then call a timeout on back to back plays.

Yikes.

I didn’t even realise because redzone cut away but it was a penalty as two consecutive timeouts are illegal and it put them out of field goal range.

Creatively awful.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

You a chargers fan? PAT is part of the game, just like FGs, punts, defense, return game, etc. They are down by 11 instead of 10; if they come back, they will either need to totally outscore the Ravens or make a 2 point play - what's not to like?

Nope.  But, every week, I watch kickers screw the pooch on what once were gimmee kicks.    The problem is that the NFL has too many teams so you get guys kicking who don't belong on an NFL field.  

Notice how many are slice misses on perfect snaps and holds.   That tells you these idiots are not following through.  Some blame goes to the special teams coach.  But most is on the kickers.

You know, if I am a texans fan i am not feeling too bad about my team.  I keep bringing up win or look good losing and they were supposed to be an utter joke this year but have been inmost games and Mills has not been terrible.  They are not a good team but their coach has done a good job

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You know, if I am a texans fan i am not feeling too bad about my team.  I keep bringing up win or look good losing and they were supposed to be an utter joke this year but have been inmost games and Mills has not been terrible.  They are not a good team but their coach has done a good job

And once again the Jets thought it was a good idea to hire another DC to pair with a top drafted QB, and are confused when the results look familiar....

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Except they have no real path to a good QB

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Really?? She's not even in the same sport as Olivia Munn was, much less league. Plus, she's crazy. 

She's adorable.  But, you know, Olivia before the facial surgery onslaught was my cutie.  Not comparing the two ladies.  But could relate to Rodgers wanting to spend some time in Woodley's wheel house.

• Haha 1