• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an ass.   "I am the best in the nation"  

“Blitz boy” 🤣🤣🤣

Adams will never catch Covid

Posted Images

Great throw and catch.  Cousins to Thielen.  And Minnesota extends their lead in Carolina.  Must be nice having WRs who can make plays for the QB.

• Upvote 4
Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

american-actress-and-model-olivia-munn-photoshoot.thumb.jpg.bf5c55c9e70446377327fb93533cf6ab.jpg

I guess its ALL downhill from there....

The problem I have is that Olivia no longer looks like that.  She went full cat woman with the face surgery.  Now?  I look more Asian than her.

But during her days on G4's Attack of the Show?   I would have denounced our government and American way of life to have a shot with her.   Just a dream girl for me back then.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

surprised the ravens are just killing the chargers.

I guess West Coast teams still struggling when travelling east.  Although the Rams would not seemed to have received that memo against the Giants today.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The women and the restaurants. Not necessarily in that order.

I live in LA so I can raise you..

however I mean football wise

2 awful organizations who get what they deserve 

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Don't be deliberately obtuse. 

Why the F are you arguing a dumb as can be argument that the fans in Baltimore shouldnt have a Unitas statue in fromt of their stadium.   Its a foolish argument that has nothing to do with anything 

Talk about obtuse.  Argue away, I'm done

• Haha 1
Just now, fusionCA said:

Oh yeah, the football teams deserve nothing but misery, no question. 

I guess West Coast teams still struggling when travelling east.  Although the Rams would not seemed to have received that memo against the Giants today.

That’s the excuse they’ll make for Herbert and the Chargers…wait for it.
5 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

why?

why is NY city deserve better then any other city

The one thing that is unfathomable re the new york market is the stadium.  I say this as a non new yorker.  Every other team is building awesome stadiums and a two team huge market builds a generic lego stadium.

Just now, fusionCA said:

Hanging out in LA back in the 80s/90s, I would routinely nearly walk into oncoming traffic whilst watching the bevy of gorgeous chicks.  Then some cop would give me a ticket for jay walking. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

When you’re the only Jets fan on earth who defends the legacy of John Idzik and it turns out that Geno Smith is the only good Jets draft pick left in the league.

200.gif

There would actually be 3 former Jets QBs starting for NFL teams today if Ryan Fitzpatrick didn’t get hurt.

Let that sink in.

Just now, Beerfish said:

The one thing that is unfathomable re the new york market is the stadium.  I say this as a non new yorker.  Every other team is building awesome stadiums and a two team huge market builds and generic lego stadium.

Exactly.  Look at what the two teams in LA are sharing, then look at our overgrown air conditioning unit.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Why the F are you arguing a dumb as can be argument that the fans in Baltimore shouldnt have a Unitas statue in fromt of their stadium.   Its a foolish argument that has nothing to do with anything 

Talk about obtuse

Boomer Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

😆 🤣 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

surprised the ravens are just killing the chargers.

I was watching Red Zone. It has to be do strange for Ravens fans to root for LeVeon Bell. Would be like you rooting for Theo Fluery.😁

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Beerfish said:

The one thing that is unfathomable re the new york market is the stadium.  I say this as a non new yorker.  Every other team is building awesome stadiums and a two team huge market builds and generic lego stadium.

If you’ve ever shared a beer with a union pipefitter from Queens, you would understand why no NFL stadium is getting built in this market for less than $5 billion.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

I have been all over the US  and about 30 countries around the world 

how about you? 

So you should know better

Unless you feel I don’t know Jacksonville or green bay are better towns then NY

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The one thing that is unfathomable re the new york market is the stadium.  I say this as a non new yorker.  Every other team is building awesome stadiums and a two team huge market builds a generic lego stadium.

You can thank the cost of building in NY/NJ. Allegiant Stadium cost less to build, even with adjustments for inflation. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If it was made with lego blocks it would be nicer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1