***Official NFL Sunday/Jets Bye Week Games Thread***

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

After throwing a pick 6 on the next series you go after the guy who intercepted the pass and throw a bomb against him. I don’t know who is going to win but when have you ever seen that. I think Mac proved a lot to everyone on that play. 

I don't know Jones at all.  He has impressed the crap out of me today.  Very comfortable evn knowing he's going to get hit.

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

After throwing a pick 6 on the next series you go after the guy who intercepted the pass and throw a bomb against him. I don’t know who is going to win but when have you ever seen that. I think Mac proved a lot to everyone on that play. 

“Bomb” lollipop that traveled 35 yards in the air directly into double coverage but the safety forgot how to play football and gifted them a TD. Get real 

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

NE and Jones surprised me today.  I thought for sure NE was getting blown out today.  Sad to say it, but Jones has impressed me.

They should be getting blown out.  Dallas has done everything in their power to lose this game. 

• Upvote 4