***Official NFL Sunday/Jets Bye Week Games Thread***

Couple of really wild endings today.  Minnesota-Carolina and this one.  Made for an entertaining Sunday.  Probably helped that we were not playing.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an ass.   "I am the best in the nation"  

“Blitz boy” 🤣🤣🤣

Adams will never catch Covid

Posted Images

After throwing a pick 6 on the next series you go after the guy who intercepted the pass and throw a bomb against him. I don’t know who is going to win but when have you ever seen that. I think Mac proved a lot to everyone on that play. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

After throwing a pick 6 on the next series you go after the guy who intercepted the pass and throw a bomb against him. I don’t know who is going to win but when have you ever seen that. I think Mac proved a lot to everyone on that play. 

I don't know Jones at all.  He has impressed the crap out of me today.  Very comfortable evn knowing he's going to get hit.

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

“Bomb” lollipop that traveled 35 yards in the air directly into double coverage but the safety forgot how to play football and gifted them a TD. Get real 

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

NE and Jones surprised me today.  I thought for sure NE was getting blown out today.  Sad to say it, but Jones has impressed me.

They should be getting blown out.  Dallas has done everything in their power to lose this game. 

• Upvote 4
16 minutes ago, Pichula said:

are we just ignoring that he threw a game losing pick 6 and then won the lottery on a blown coverage? That’s how you evaluate talent? 

Well he did throw a dart even if the coverage was blown. 

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

That may have been Jones' best throw of the day, given the pressure and coverage.  Really nice play.

He looks calm back there.  Doesn’t get happy feet and is really accurate.  Does t look like he is making his 6th start ever. 

• Upvote 3
Just now, sec101row23 said:

He looks calm back there.  Doesn’t get happy feet and is really accurate.  Does t look like he is making his 6th start ever. 

Yes and his ceiling is post surgery chad Pennington 

1 minute ago, Pichula said:

“Bomb” lollipop that traveled 35 yards in the air directly into double coverage but the safety forgot how to play football and gifted them a TD. Get real 

Go away. We’re trying to watch football.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

No kidding. Dudes like automatic every time inside 15 yards. 

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

500 yds of offense for the boys now.  

They have played well in the red zone.  If they win this game, its the two red zone turnovers they forced in the first half that kept them in it.