Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an ass.   "I am the best in the nation"  

“Blitz boy” 🤣🤣🤣

Adams will never catch Covid

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

lol Adams jogged three yards upfield, got easily blocked out of the play by the TE, and Collinsworth is still like “THERE HE IS. THE FIRESTARTER”

Sounds like half of this forum with Mac Jones 

• Upvote 1

is anyone watching the Sea-Pitt game? did you see Jamal Adams intro where the players say there name and college? this ass said his name and then said....."im the best in the nation"....smh

• Haha 2

I was impressed with Mac Jones and think he’ll have a good career in the NFL. Can he replace Brady? I guess not. But he can play well. Look Brady’s first year playing in 2001 he got 14 starts his team finished 11-5 and won the Super Bowl. The difference between Brady and Jones is that Brady won these kind of games. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Rangers9 said:

I was impressed with Mac Jones and think he’ll have a good career in the NFL. Can he replace Brady? I guess not. But he can play well. Look Brady’s first year playing in 2001 he got 14 starts his team finished 11-5 and won the Super Bowl. The difference between Brady and Jones is that Brady won these kind of games. 

And that Pats defense in 2001 was better.

• Upvote 2
Just now, T0mShane said:

Imagine having the game Adams had last week and still coming out this week saying you’re the “best” at anything anywhere.

Why not? The NFL, media and the announcers praise anything he dies because nobody wants to admit he literally 3 card Monty the NFL. 

• Haha 3

So why do so many Jets fans hate Jamal. He’s a good player and was for us. Like Revis who also took a lot of flack he played hardball with the Jets to get the contract he wanted. He played hardball with Seattle, too. So what’s so bad about that. Most football fans are capitalists and the majority swing right. They didn’t have to pay him but they did. Free enterprise. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

“Blitz boy” 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah but did you hear the energy and intensity he said it with? The next good play Seattle makes will be as a result of fire starting and stuff.,

• Upvote 2

Geno has never been the same since that time he was catfished into revealing he had a small penis. Who amongst us could recover from that? They ran it on WorldStar for days.

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

And that Pats defense in 2001 was better.

Well the Patriots won the toss in overtime and couldn’t score on their possession. Brady mostly won those games even from the start. So maybe Mac will be very good but probably not great.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine having the game Adams had last week and still coming out this week saying you’re the “best” at anything anywhere.

In his (lack of) defense, he probably recorded this weeks ago.