• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an ass.   "I am the best in the nation"  

“Blitz boy” 🤣🤣🤣

Adams will never catch Covid

Posted Images

Geno Smith has lasted nine years in the NFL and banked $10.5 mil in contracts. Finesse All-Star, IMO. Don’t take sacks, king. Throw it back to the Steelers.

So, apparently Jamal was trying to "shout out" Trabis Ward, a former college RB who was killed last year.  It obviously fell flat, but this is the interview he was trying to recreate.

• Upvote 4
Just now, Peace Frog said:

No I refuse to believe that happened. 

Did he really say that? 

Only a delusional sociopath would say that. On National TV no less. 

Haha yeah that was his introduction tonight.

Just now, Lith said:

So, apparently Jamal was trying to "shout out" Trabis Ward, a former college RB who was killed last year.  It obviously fell flat, but this is the interview he was trying to recreate.

So jamal failed at that too

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Adams sucks but thanks for the context 

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Collinsworth is such a tool. How could he say he didn't realize just how important Russel Wilson was to the Seahawks. LMAO. 

I think Pete Carroll openly resents Russell Wilson and very likely thinks he can win without him

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe next time do something a rational person with money would do and maybe start a scholarship in his name. RIP young man. 

Agreed.  It was a poor and misguiided tribute.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look Geno was the second of 4 straight highly drafted Jets to start their rookie year. A lot of people forget that 2013 season the team was 8-8 and the Jets beat NEP and lost a close game in a year they finished 12-4 and made it to the AFC championship. 

That season was a great display of Rex’s coaching ability overcoming the Tanny cap reduction skill hemorrhage. I believe that was the season he beat the Saints with a masterful game plan; also one of the biggest upsets in terms of betting line in years, if I’m not mistaken.

16 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Did you see Geno's face there as he was coming off the field? "Where's Rex at?"

About a year ago Rex started attacking Geno kind of out of nowhere. As I recall he said something to the effect that Geno was a terrible QB for him. IMO typical Rex shooting his mouth off etc. I think Geno commented about it saying something like he gave Rex 100% and since when does a coach go after his ex players like that. I agree. 

27 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

This could be a nice little day for us. 

A Seattle loss, a Carolina loss, a Giant loss and a Pats loss. 

It’s the best we could have hoped for. 

Dolphin loss.

Biggest rival to us old timers.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Going to honor Wilt Chamberlain tomorrow by telling my coworkers, without context, that I banged a minimum of 20,000 women while I was alive.
Ouch .. guess its better than honoring Magic.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

That season was a great display of Rex’s coaching ability overcoming the Tanny cap reduction skill hemorrhage. I believe that was the season he beat the Saints with a masterful game plan; also one of the biggest upsets in terms of betting line in years, if I’m not mistaken.

I’m not a Rex fan he’s two faced and a big mouth. I thought behind the scenes he caused trouble with leaks to the press etc. He was a good DC for the Ravens but they wanted no part of him as a head coach. He gets some credit for that 8-8 but he did nothing that was masterful. 

• Post of the Week 1