***Official NFL Sunday/Jets Bye Week Games Thread***

23 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

You cannot deny that our wideouts have not been helping.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

True, nobody is helping him. 
I also agree with what you said earlier. There is a lot of football to be played this year. After the last 3 years though, I’m just tired of making excuses for a young QB. I know that isn’t really fair to Wilson, but it is what it is. (Thanks, Jets).

I’m just weary of having to go through the “we won’t know what we’ve got for 3 years” thing again. If it takes that long, you usually don’t have anything.
I know Allen is the obvious comeback reply to that, but his talent was jumped out at you from day one, and unlike a lot of other people, I saw a steady progression with him. I remember watching him put it together midway through his second season and by the time they played Dallas on Thanksgiving day that year, it was obvious he was a star.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an ass.   "I am the best in the nation"  

“Blitz boy” 🤣🤣🤣

Adams will never catch Covid

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I figured this is where the discussion would turn while watching Trevor Lawrence look decent for the 2nd week in a row.

Disgusting convo.

Just enjoy the Sunday festivities people.

Who died and left you in charge of which convos are allowed during a Jags-Dolphins game?

I know your new thing is to always try to appear above the fray, but we don’t need a 24 yo telling us what we can and can’t talk about. If you’re not enjoying it, try moving on…

• Upvote 2

Lawrence fumble on previous series was a bad play by him. He not only held onto the ball too long but put himself in a position to turn over the ball by the way he held the ball etc. Then Tua throws that pick. So you basically have to watch entire game. 

For the life of me I will never understand the short yardage play where you bring your whole team into a 10 yard box and try and run it.  (Thus bringing the whole other team into the same box)

You never gain that one yard by some great block, you get it because there is a hole somewhere,

My short yardage team would be wide splits ad 4 wrs.

• Upvote 2
Just now, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I'd hate to be a Dolphins fan right now. Not only are they pure crap they also have to see Herbert tearing it up every week and be in the conversation for MVP. 

A lot of them are still holding out hope that Tua will be good but I just don't see it with him. He's awful

They will trade for Watson.

We’re seeing again how important the tight end position having an important role in the offense something the Jets have rarely done for years with few exceptions can add to the offense. Why do you think Belichick signed two good and not cheap tight ends last off season. 

• Upvote 3
19 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

So we all need to wait another three or four years in hope that Zack pans out?  Yeah, I guess that is our typical Jet rookie QB pattern.

Unless Zach plays way better over the next three months, we need to bring in a solid vet (Mariota/Trubisky/Foles type - not sure who is FA after the season) and let Zach compete with said vet.  If he wins the job, great.  But if he struggles all year, there is no way he should get a free pass heading into next season.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Unless Zach plays way better over the next three months, we need to bring in a solid vet (Mariota/Trubisky/Foles type - not sure who is FA after the season) and let Zach compete with said vet.  If he wins the job, great.  But if he struggles all year, there is no way he should get a free pass heading into next season.  

If we had a competent GM, Trubisky and/or Minshew would have been signed.   Problem is that JD did not want to look like he was demeaning Zack who had already been anointed as savior/starter.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Trubisky should have been starting for us this year.  Young vet with some upside, did not sign for a lot for a one year deal, perfect.  There is so much evidence a year sitting or most of a year siting is good and yet the jets just seem to rinse and repeat previous errors

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Urban Meyer:  Another sad example of a college football "genius" who is completely lost in the NFL.  

I’m not seeing this today. The team is competitive seems well coached no big number of penalties today. And when you see Urban on sidelines he seems to be composed. If they lose because Miami was better. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I’m not seeing this today. The team is competitive seems well coached no big number of penalties today. And when you see Urban on sidelines he seems to be composed. If they lose because Miami was better. 

Dude, he passed on a creampuff FG to make it up by seven.  Now, they are LOSING.  And I see a team getting outplayed on all sides of the ball by dog crap Miami team.   

• Upvote 2