This stuff is really making the Jets season bearable...

k-met57

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Cowherd being so dead wrong on Flores is amazing

While it's fun to dance deliriously in the blood of our enemies, the sad thing about the Dolphins collapse is that this is what "building the right way" looks like.

Great young GM, great young HC, trade expensive stars for picks, show patience you nasty fans, draft, draft, draft, blah blah blah.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

While it's fun to dance deliriously in the blood of our enemies, the sad thing about the Dolphins collapse is that this is what "building the right way" looks like.

Great young GM, great young HC, trade expensive stars for picks, show patience you nasty fans, draft, draft, draft, blah blah blah.

SAR I

Holy Irony Batman - LOL

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am not a Cowherd fan.  Not even close.  But that video was posted in August.  Miami was coming off a 10 win season and seemed to be a team on the rise.  Now, at 1-5.  Not so much.

So between august and October they are no longer well run, and Flores is no longer darth vader 2.0? If you listen to the clip…that’s not praise you take back based on how season goes.