This stuff is really making the Jets season bearable...

3 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

the best is when he calls Brian Flores "Bill Belichick south". I am going to love watching Flores get the boot after this season.

Imagine these people were judge on actual knowledge/ record 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

the best is when he calls Brian Flores "Bill Belichick south". I am going to love watching Flores get the boot after this season.

Should have gotten it 5 minutes after this game was over.

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Cowherd being so dead wrong on Flores is amazing

not to mention that this "amazing front office" gave the eagles a potential top 5 pick this year.

1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

not to mention that this "amazing front office" gave the eagles a potential top 5 pick this year.

On the list of things I want, the dolphins getting the #1 OA pick this year is really high up there

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Honestly, has he really ever been right on anything? He's the real life version of the "mush" from A Bronx Tale.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

While it's fun to dance deliriously in the blood of our enemies, the sad thing about the Dolphins collapse is that this is what "building the right way" looks like.

Great young GM, great young HC, trade expensive stars for picks, show patience you nasty fans, draft, draft, draft, blah blah blah.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

While it's fun to dance deliriously in the blood of our enemies, the sad thing about the Dolphins collapse is that this is what "building the right way" looks like.

Great young GM, great young HC, trade expensive stars for picks, show patience you nasty fans, draft, draft, draft, blah blah blah.

SAR I

Holy Irony Batman - LOL

• Post of the Week 1

I am not a Cowherd fan.  Not even close.  But that video was posted in August.  Miami was coming off a 10 win season and seemed to be a team on the rise.  Now, at 1-5.  Not so much.

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am not a Cowherd fan.  Not even close.  But that video was posted in August.  Miami was coming off a 10 win season and seemed to be a team on the rise.  Now, at 1-5.  Not so much.

So between august and October they are no longer well run, and Flores is no longer darth vader 2.0? If you listen to the clip…that’s not praise you take back based on how season goes.

2 hours ago, k-met57 said:

best job in media. no requirement to be accountable.

Weatherman is first. You can be 100% wrong every day, nobody seems to care.

Sports media is second. They get paid to troll.

• Upvote 2

Wait, so that they are guaranteed to win 5 game thing - that still isn't the case? I thought he had talked to the 'comish' and it is done - they actually have to play the games and win them themselves - I thought the games were rigged like in the WWE.

18 hours ago, k-met57 said:

were playing like we want that 1 or 2 pick next yeaer draft thats  why were playing like crap