Truth behold..... I was on a trip to sturgis when my best friend called me and told me glass jaw Geno got knocked in the mug.  I did a cartwheel in the gas station in North Platte Nebraska. I hated the pick and I hated Geno.  I still do.

I wasn’t wrong  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

This is true…

This is rude…but okay

Aw, come on man. This just isn’t cool.

Geno needed to be punched. He had the most entitled “already arrived” attitude teams had ever seen. He’s made a nice career as a backup. Teams may tolerate dbag QBs who start and are good (see Rodgers) but they ain’t taking that crap from a backup. After a couple drinks he’d probably admit that it — and getting let go by Giants for losing his playbook and not telling anyone about it all year — was the best thing for him.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, jgb said:

Geno needed to be punched. He had the most entitled “already arrived” attitude teams had ever seen. He’s made a nice career as a backup. Teams may tolerate dbag QBs who start and are good (see Rodgers) but they ain’t taking that crap from a backup. After a couple drinks he’d probably admit that it — and getting let go by Giants for losing his playbook and not telling anyone about it all year — was the best thing for him.

I had never heard that story about the playbook.  That is crazy.  The dude is a QB; you might think he would have to look at it on occasion.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

8 years

4 years

5 games 

but yeah

holy

Jet fans man

100% fair point. I am still very hopeful for Zack, but at least at this point it is completely true that those guys are more similar than not.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, jgb said:

He's been fortunate to play for QBs that never get hurt so he doesn't get exposed as often as other bad QBs. He has started 3 NFL games the last 6 years. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He's been fortunate to play for QBs that never get hurt so he doesn't get exposed as often as other bad QBs. He has started 3 NFL games the last 6 years. 

Kellen Clemons is sitting back on a few Milly, be like “ yea boi!” I’d have to guess nobody wants Russ back more than Geno. 

2 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

I had never heard that story about the playbook.  That is crazy.  The dude is a QB; you might think he would have to look at it on occasion.

Rex did him no favors he stoked Geno's worst tendencies. Didn't even make him sit a quarter after blowing off a walkthrough in San Diego. And let him get away with a facially disprovable excuse of he didn't know he was late because he was at a movie and was on East Coast time. I guess he found that rare California movie theater that posts start times in Eastern Standard. Truth is he probably was with a groupie and needed the movie excuse to justify not answered a million calls to his cell phone. "I went for a walk on the beach and my phone died" was apparently too complex a lie for Geno to come up with.

Best part is when the media asked Geno "what movie?" He had no response ready. Which means Rex didn't even do the most cursory inquiry into his starting QB's excuse.

• Like 1