Jamal Adams by the numbers thru 6 games

Jetsfan80

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here's one where JiF admitted he was wrong about Jamal but 15 months later he was "right all along, about everything":

You're changing the narrative and going below the belt and it's shameful that you would stoop to this level for some rep from Tom.  

seriously, you should stop

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

I will be right here when Jamal Adams has a 2 sack day and doubles the sacks total of Brandon Jones and Chuck Clark!!!

I have a question for you, SIR. Seeing as how you were very correct that Jamal Adams would reap a haul in any trade package and that he would be paid handsomely, I now consider you an expert on such matters. As such, my question is this:

What could the Seahawks expect in return if they decided to trade Jamal this very minute?

• Haha 3

On 6/19/2020 at 9:03 AM, JiFapono said:

Yeah but like, I actually have the ability to see the light...

Again, everything changes when you say you'll go somewhere without the extension.  I had his back all the way to that point.  Once I read that, yeah, Jamal suck lemons.  That is the ultimate bitch move. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I have a question for you, SIR. Seeing as how you were very correct that Jamal Adams would reap a haul in any trade package and that he would be paid handsomely, I now consider you an expert on such matters. As such, my question is this:

What could the Seahawks expect in return if they decided to trade Jamal this very minute?

Why would I give a ****? 

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You're changing the narrative and going below the belt and it's shameful that you would stoop to this level for some rep from Tom.  

seriously, you should stop

Changing the narrative?  Fine, I'll go back further in your posts then if you need some proof where you called Jamal great and stuff.  Those aren't hard to find.  These are just the first instances I located where you were dead wrong about him.  

You asked me to look back at your old posts and that's what I'm doing.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I decided to go and check out what Hawks fans are saying.

They’re making fun of Jamal just as much as Jets fans are making of Jamal.

“Stone hands Adams Lost This Game”

”This guy really can’t catch a ball even when it’s thrown to him”

”Yeah he pretty much sucks at most things a safety is suppose to do”

They hate this guy. In 1.25 yrs of Adams, they already sound like Jets fans when talking about 200lb LB.

The thing is he really is not even a LB.  If he was converted to lb with the resposibilites of a lb he would get crushed even worse.

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2020 at 3:38 PM, JiFapono said:

PFF is terrible but this would make sense if this is based on some type of value proximation.  When you think about everything Jamal Adams does on the a Football field, he's easily one of the most versatile defenders in all of the league, if not the most.  That's an insanely valuable chess piece to have in today's NFL.  When you literally have to call out #33 on every single play and you never know where he's going to be, it makes life tough for opposing OC's.  Nobody in the NFL plays all 3 levels as well as Jamal Adams.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:57 PM, JiFapono said:

Huh?  Nobody put up stats like Jamal did last year.  He was in a league of his own.  

On 6/3/2020 at 3:46 PM, JiFapono said:

Well, there you go, they're terrible but as luck may be, probably pretty accurate overall with their ranking on Jamal, maybe a little generous but the guy is an incredible Football player and easily one of the best defenders in the league. 

• Post of the Week 2

On 7/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, Pac said:

methinks many of you care way too much about the twatter musings of a 24 year old.

I don't care what Jamals favorite color is, or his favorite movie, or how he responds to degenerates bashing him on Twitter.

I care about how he plays...  and he plays like a 2 time all pro future HOF bound player.

the rest of it is for the Bravo channel and Perez Hilton types. 

Yup.  Seattle fans sure are thrilled right now!  

On 9/25/2020 at 10:35 PM, Pac said:

I'll go with 3) you appear to genuinely be dumb enough to believe the comment was serious,  4) The Seahawks are 2-0 and Jamal is having another all pro season,  5) The Seahawks and their fans will glady be giving Jamal the highest contract ever given to a saftey in a few months.

Time to stop with the Jamal hate..  you and your ilk have been exposed and lost miserably.

Concentrate on what JD is going to do with those late 1sts the next couple years. 

On 2/6/2021 at 10:23 PM, Pac said:

He'll be the highest paid safety ever but won't get the 20 mil a year people here claim he wants.

Hes a premier defensive player and will likely be in the HOF one day..  and when that day comes JN intelligentsia will no doubt be tripping over themselves in a pathetic attempt to prove why he's not deserving of the nomination.

Holy sh*t Pac.  You never get to talk smack to me ever again.

On 2/4/2021 at 9:12 PM, Pac said:

If they draft a couple busts with Seattle's picks then this isn't the coup that many claim it is.

If they get a couple solid starters or the extra capital leads to being able to acquire Watson then yes, it was a good move.

Many here are celebrating Adams worst season (which was still good enough to be an all pro) but he will return to form next year with a trajectory towards a gold jacket.

• Haha 3

It's already over Pac.  We won the trade.

On 5/5/2021 at 10:29 AM, Pac said:

The winner of the trade is yet to be determined.  If Vera T busts out or is merely adequate, while Jamal continues his march towards the hall of fame, does that make the Jets "victorious"?

Id think not, senor.

On 5/5/2021 at 12:19 PM, Pac said:

The irrational hate by many in this thread means very little.  No team wouldn't love to have Jamal and he is a perennial pro bowl/all pro player.

If it makes you feel good to pretend to know better and that he secretly sucks, knock yourselves out.

No really..  knock yourselves out.  Literally.

Yep.  Everyone else is wrong but us meatheads, Pac.  Well stated.  We were right.  They were wrong and so were you.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:12 PM, Pac said:

Like I said..  you can justify it any way you'd like while he keeps making pro bowl and all pro teams.  Everyone else is wrong except a handful of us meathead jet fans.

• Post of the Week 1

Well at least one part of a sentence of this post is correct, Pac.  He IS certainly being paid like a premiere defensive player.  

On 8/17/2021 at 7:42 PM, Pac said:

Here's your chance to finally give this one up.  Look..  I was happy with the 2 1sts too but to say Adams is terrible makes everything else you say on the topic irrelevant.

He's a premier defensive NFL player and being paid as such. 

Let it go, Indiana.

indiana jones father GIF

well, he is what he is.  he was a decent player for the jets and actually did earn whatever honors he got.  he did not earn his hefty pay check with the sea hawks and the jets are lucky to be rid of him.  ultimately he would've been a huge cancer.

but what's with these lsu players of late?  you look at obj and adams and you gotta wonder if they're worth keeping past their rookie deals.  and a guy like landry, who was a bit of an azz as a doltfin, is actually playing very well for the browns.

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Changing the narrative?  Fine, I'll go back further in your posts then if you need some proof where you called Jamal great and stuff.  Those aren't hard to find.  These are just the first instances I located where you were dead wrong about him.  

You asked me to look back at your old posts and that's what I'm doing.  

Imagine putting this much time into something to make yourself feel better about being absolutly dead wrong and completely roasted by me and @Pac  How pathetic is your life to put this much work into just burying deeper into your wrongness?  You need a hobby.

Jamal was an All-Pro here.  Fact.  What happened when he left, is not relevant.  Not my fault he either regressed or Seattle doesnt know how to use him (even though he is the holder of most sacks all time in a season for a safety).  There is a reason JD was able to get 2 1st round picks for him and that's because he was great when he was here, best player on the team, that's how JD pulled off something you said would never happen.  

Should I bump the thread where you did a premature victory lap about Jamal not getting a contract extension?  You were dead wrong about that because as we know, he signed a record contract.  

You lost, we won.  Whatever creepy game you're playing now, is irrelevant.  

Winner!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Back on topic: the Seahawks upcoming schedule looks promising for Jamal to get an interception the next two weeks before he gets immolated the two weeks after that. Could be a real roller coaster of emotion for Jamal Adams’ remaining three fans. 

Saints at home next Monday Night(!)

Jameis has mostly sucked this year, but he’s been keeping the INTs down (12 TDs/ 3 INTs). 

Jags at home

-Trevor Lawrence has eight picks, but most of them came early, and he’s only thrown one pick in the last three games. After that dreadful start, Lawrence is stringing some good games together, with QB Ratings over 92 in each of the last three. 

@Packers-????

Cardinals at home. ????

• Upvote 1