Jamal Adams by the numbers thru 6 games

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doing the Lord’s work, @Jetsfan80. Stuffing @JiFapono and @Pac into a locker every week. 

Public support for Jamal has collapsed, too. They were blaming Ken Norton and Carroll for Jamal’s issues, but the ball bouncing off of his face last night was the last straw—Norton couldn’t have put J

Adams' numbers thru 6 games: 0 Sacks 0 INTs 0 FFs 1 Pass Defended 30 Solo Tackles 3 Missed Tackles 3 TFLs 0 QB Hits 0 QB Knockdowns

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BP said:

So he’s a 6ft 205lb defensive end that doesn’t rush the passer anymore and only drops back in coverage?

A bit smaller, but exactly what Rex envisioned for Quentin Coples.😁

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I really think a lot of Jamals success here had to do with Gregg Williams playing him perfectly to his strengths as a box safety. Pete Carrol playing him as a cover 2 safety is a receipt for disaster 

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Imagine putting this much time into something to make yourself feel better about being absolutly dead wrong and completely roasted by me and @Pac  How pathetic is your life to put this much work into just burying deeper into your wrongness?  You need a hobby.

Jamal was an All-Pro here.  Fact.  What happened when he left, is not relevant.  Not my fault he either regressed or Seattle doesnt know how to use him (even though he is the holder of most sacks all time in a season for a safety).  There is a reason JD was able to get 2 1st round picks for him and that's because he was great when he was here, best player on the team, that's how JD pulled off something you said would never happen.  

Should I bump the thread where you did a premature victory lap about Jamal not getting a contract extension?  You were dead wrong about that because as we know, he signed a record contract.  

You lost, we won.  Whatever creepy game you're playing now, is irrelevant.  

Winner!!!!

This Is Fine GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Back on topic: the Seahawks upcoming schedule looks promising for Jamal to get an interception the next two weeks

To be clear, is that based on the conclusion that as long as Wilson isn't around, then Jamal "Garbage Time" Adams might just get a chance at his one real time to shine?

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This Is Fine GIF

He could have avoided all this if he’d just repented much sooner.  His refusal to do so keeps this thing alive. 

What JiF calls a sad and pathetic waste of time, I just call a labor of love.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

To be clear, is that based on the conclusion that as long as Wilson isn't around, then Jamal "Garbage Time" Adams might just get a chance at his one real time to shine?

I started writing that post before I saw that Jameis and Trevor weren’t throwing picks anymore but I didn’t feel like editing my opening paragraph. Jamal Adams sucks.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Adams' numbers thru 6 games:

• 0 Sacks
  • 0 INTs
  • 0 FFs
  • 1 Pass Defended
  • 30 Solo Tackles
  • 3 Missed Tackles
  • 3 TFLs
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Pressures
  • 0 QB Hurries
  • 146.3 QB Rating when targeted (11th worst in the NFL)
  • 14.2 yards per target (5th worst in NFL)
  • 20.7 yards per completion (7th worst in NFL)

Adams was not sent on a blitz this past week, and has only been sent on 13 blitzes this season.  Predictable given Seattle's desire to keep their $70M Safety healthy.

But even so, here's how players who have been sent on a similar # of blitzes have fared this season:

• T.J. Watt (13 blitzes):  7.0 Sacks, 3 FFs, 7 TFLs, 12 QB Hits, 4 QB Knockdowns, 19 QB Pressures, 8 QB Hurries
  • Haason Reddick (16 blitzes):  6.5 Sacks, 1 FF, 7 TFLs, 9 QB Hits, 1 QB Knockdown, 12 QB Pressures, 3 QB Hurries
  • Matt Judon (13 blitzes):  6.5 Sacks, 8 TFLs, 12 QB Hits, 4 QB Knockdowns, 13 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries
  • Chandler Jones (17 blitzes):  5.0 Sacks, 2 FFs, 5 TFLs, 14 QB Hits, 10 QB Knockdowns, 16 QB Pressures, 1 QB Hurry
  • Harold Landry  (15 blitzes):  4.5 Sacks, 6 TFLs, 10 QB Hits, 6  QB Knockdowns, 20 QB Pressures, 9 QB Hurries
  • Leonard Floyd (13 blitzes):  4.5 Sacks, 1 FF, 4 TFLs, 6 QB Hits, 2 QB Knockdowns, 15 QB Pressures, 6 QB Hurries
  • Markus Golden (12 blitzes):  4.0 Sacks, 3 FFs, 2 TFLs, 5 QB Hits, 2 QB Knockdowns, 7 QB Pressures, 1 QB Hurry
  • Odafe Oweh (8 blitzes):  3.0 Sacks, 2 FFs, 3 TFLs, 8 QB Hits, 5 QB Knockdowns, 12 QB Pressures, 4 QB Hurries
  • Josh Allen (11 blitzes):  2.5 Sacks, 2 TFLs, 6 QB Hits, 2 QB Knockdowns, 7 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries
  • MLB Jordan Hicks (13 blitzes):  3.0 Sacks, 1 FF, 2 TFLs, 3 QB Hits, 4 QB Pressures, 1 QB Hurry
  • S Brandon Jones (15 blitzes):  2.0 Sacks, 3 TFLs, 3 QB Hits, 1 QB Knockdown, 3 QB Pressures
  • MLB Deion Jones (15 blitzes):  1.0 Sacks, 4 TFLs, 1 QB Hit, 3 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries
  • S Chuck Clark (14 blitzes):  1.0 Sacks, 3 TFLs, 1 QB Hit, 3 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries

crazy eyes GIF

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He could have avoided all this if he’d just repented much sooner.  His refusal to do so keeps this thing alive. 

What JiF calls a sad and pathetic waste of time, I just call a labor of love.

It’s truly inspiring. A movement. We will not forget how abrasive the pro-Jamal set were to those who really know football.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Imagine putting this much time into something to make yourself feel better about being absolutly dead wrong and completely roasted by me and @Pac  How pathetic is your life to put this much work into just burying deeper into your wrongness?  You need a hobby.

Jamal was an All-Pro here.  Fact.  What happened when he left, is not relevant.  Not my fault he either regressed or Seattle doesnt know how to use him (even though he is the holder of most sacks all time in a season for a safety).  There is a reason JD was able to get 2 1st round picks for him and that's because he was great when he was here, best player on the team, that's how JD pulled off something you said would never happen.  

Should I bump the thread where you did a premature victory lap about Jamal not getting a contract extension?  You were dead wrong about that because as we know, he signed a record contract.  

You lost, we won.  Whatever creepy game you're playing now, is irrelevant.  

Winner!!!!

It's legit a little cray..  to be dunked on so hard only to still be claiming he blocked the shot.  Starting to feel a little bad for him.

12 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

As a side note, what made Adams' laughably douchetastic self-intro even better was that it was so very obvious something was coming, to anyone who's ever heard a single word from him before.  The moment they started doing Seattle's D, I immediately paid more attention than ever to that nonsense, just thinking, "so what's this idiot going to say?"  You knew he'd be incapable of helping himself, but it still ended up being even better than I could have imagined.  Particularly considering his performance was, once again, the complete opposite for the entirety of the game that followed.

I can’t wait for his opening on Monday Night Football next week. Should be epic.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

It's legit a little cray..  to be dunked on so hard only to still be claiming he blocked the shot.  Starting to feel a little bad for him.

He's 100% the kid nobody wants on their team at the pick ups courts, screaming he got all ball and then calling a charge later in the game.

I actually had a little respect for 80.  Clamoring to Shane, of all people?  I feel filthy for him.

• Thumb Down 2
1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

He's 100% the kid nobody wants on their team at the pick ups courts, screaming he got all ball and then calling a charge later in the game.

I actually had a little respect for 80.  Clamoring to Shane, of all people?  I feel filthy for him.

Me and 80 would beat you and PAC by 100 points omg.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I can't wait for the day we are more excited by what the Jets are doing on the field than by the failures of the guys we have moved onn from. 

But alas, that day is not now, so back to ripping Jamal, I guess.  And Sam.  And Robby.  And Geno.  And Leo.  Only thing that would have made last night's game better would have been if Jason Myers missed the game tying FG.

But only if we still had Adam Gase...

• Thumb Down 1
Just now, Pac said:

lol @ you thinking I would need JiF

I guess we could team up and throw them another 3 similar type chumps to make it competitive, if we have to play together that it is.

• Thumb Down 1
15 minutes ago, Pac said:

Tell me again about the time you were right about Jamal Adams’ greatness.

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

B*tch Shane is just one of several people laughing at you in this thread.  

You aligned yourself with Pac, which is as disgusting as it gets.  And you two are on an island on this one at the moment.  Ok maybe you’ve got @Larz too.

Also, I’m an excellent perimeter shooter.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You aligned yourself with Pac, which is as disgusting as it gets.  And you two are on an island on this one at the moment.  Ok maybe you’ve got @Larz too.

I need no alignment.  Just so happens that Pac smacked your creepy little fanny on this topic and for some odd reason, you like to be reminded it of it.  

Who's going to roll you up and down the court? 

• Thumb Down 1
4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I need no alignment.  Just so happens that Pac smacked your creepy little fanny on this topic and for some odd reason, you like to be reminded it of it.  

Who's going to roll you up and down the court? 

Clearly you didn't read Pac's old posts where he repeatedly fitted Jamal Adams for his HOF jacket.  

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF does have great ball handling skills though. 

• Haha 3
HT; EdDogg"Adams pretty much single handedly destroyed the future of this team for the next 5 years. I wish I was being over dramatic."

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Adams' numbers thru 6 games:

• 0 Sacks
  • 0 INTs
  • 0 FFs
  • 1 Pass Defended
  • 30 Solo Tackles
  • 3 Missed Tackles
  • 3 TFLs
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Pressures
  • 0 QB Hurries
  • 146.3 QB Rating when targeted (11th worst in the NFL)
  • 14.2 yards per target (5th worst in NFL)
  • 20.7 yards per completion (7th worst in NFL)

Adams was not sent on a blitz this past week, and has only been sent on 13 blitzes this season.  Predictable given Seattle's desire to keep their $70M Safety healthy.

But even so, here's how players who have been sent on a similar # of blitzes have fared this season:

• T.J. Watt (13 blitzes):  7.0 Sacks, 3 FFs, 7 TFLs, 12 QB Hits, 4 QB Knockdowns, 19 QB Pressures, 8 QB Hurries
  • Haason Reddick (16 blitzes):  6.5 Sacks, 1 FF, 7 TFLs, 9 QB Hits, 1 QB Knockdown, 12 QB Pressures, 3 QB Hurries
  • Matt Judon (13 blitzes):  6.5 Sacks, 8 TFLs, 12 QB Hits, 4 QB Knockdowns, 13 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries
  • Chandler Jones (17 blitzes):  5.0 Sacks, 2 FFs, 5 TFLs, 14 QB Hits, 10 QB Knockdowns, 16 QB Pressures, 1 QB Hurry
  • Harold Landry  (15 blitzes):  4.5 Sacks, 6 TFLs, 10 QB Hits, 6  QB Knockdowns, 20 QB Pressures, 9 QB Hurries
  • Leonard Floyd (13 blitzes):  4.5 Sacks, 1 FF, 4 TFLs, 6 QB Hits, 2 QB Knockdowns, 15 QB Pressures, 6 QB Hurries
  • Markus Golden (12 blitzes):  4.0 Sacks, 3 FFs, 2 TFLs, 5 QB Hits, 2 QB Knockdowns, 7 QB Pressures, 1 QB Hurry
  • Odafe Oweh (8 blitzes):  3.0 Sacks, 2 FFs, 3 TFLs, 8 QB Hits, 5 QB Knockdowns, 12 QB Pressures, 4 QB Hurries
  • Josh Allen (11 blitzes):  2.5 Sacks, 2 TFLs, 6 QB Hits, 2 QB Knockdowns, 7 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries
  • MLB Jordan Hicks (13 blitzes):  3.0 Sacks, 1 FF, 2 TFLs, 3 QB Hits, 4 QB Pressures, 1 QB Hurry
  • S Brandon Jones (15 blitzes):  2.0 Sacks, 3 TFLs, 3 QB Hits, 1 QB Knockdown, 3 QB Pressures
  • MLB Deion Jones (15 blitzes):  1.0 Sacks, 4 TFLs, 1 QB Hit, 3 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries
  • S Chuck Clark (14 blitzes):  1.0 Sacks, 3 TFLs, 1 QB Hit, 3 QB Pressures, 2 QB Hurries

You should have posted the tweet you copy/pasted this from dude.