Monday Night Football Bills and Titans....

Beerfish

10 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

We won a bunch of meaningless games in 2015 so had no shot at Henry as we took Darron Lee BUT we recovered 4 picks later with Hackenburg.  

I hope MAC has ticks eating his sack. 

Henry was the 45th overall pick Jets coulda had him… but anyway Henry is going down as an ALL TIME GREAT. I think he’s legitimately a top 5 all time right now

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mo Lew said:

I’m surprised Wilson had success against this D.  I guess 1pm against the Jets didn’t exactly get them juiced up.

Truth. Let down game for them, I think. Plus, first 3-4 games of regular season are a bit of a mess for a lot of teams. Maybe they’re just now getting on track.

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Trash opponents: Dolphins, Washington, and Texans 

Chiefs is their big victory and they are not the same without Chris Jones. 

Lost to Steelers in Buffalo.

17-4 in their last 21.  Not overrated.  Top 3 team in AFC with KC and Ravens.  

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

And perhaps the overrated Jills are coming back to earth. 

You’re one of my favorite posters, but you keep trying  to sell this overrated Jills thing,and it’s something nobody else is buying.
At least wait until they’re losing a playoff game or something buddy.

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You can only play the teams in front of you, 

He’s been under pressure all game. Diggs is a beast, the rest are role players. Don’t underestimate how good Josh Allen really is. Some of the throws he makes under pressure with guys in his face are simply amazing and most in the league can’t make. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

You’re one of my favorite posters, but you keep trying  to sell this overrated Jills thing,and it’s something nobody else is buying.
At least wait until they’re losing a playoff game or something buddy.

I'm just giving my opinion. Not trying to turn anyone into believers. I think the Bills will fatten up on a soft schedule this year and get bounced in the divisional round. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Henry was the 45th overall pick Jets coulda had him… but anyway Henry is going down as an ALL TIME GREAT. I think he’s legitimately a top 5 all time right now

Top 5?

Over Jim Brown?   Walter Peyton?   Barry Sanders?    Adrian Peterson?  Marshall Faulk?  LaDainian Tomlinson?   Earl Campbell?

4 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Top 5?

Over Jim Brown?   Walter Peyton?   Barry Sanders?    Adrian Peterson?  Marshall Faulk?  LaDainian Tomlinson?   Earl Campbell?

Those guys all had great careers, but Henry in his prime is up there with anyone. He might not accumulate all the records and what not. But on his best day he’s as good as any those guys

9 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Top 5?

Look at his numbers the last few years. How can you argue he’s not right there with those guys at this point? 
He’s on a HOF pace, and is far from finished writing his story.

16 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm just giving my opinion. Not trying to turn anyone into believers. I think the Bills will fatten up on a soft schedule this year and get bounced in the divisional round. 

As someone who has tangentially supported the Bills since Allen‘s rookie year (loved him pre-draft and took him in a dynasty league), I agree.

This defense doesn’t stand up with the defenses of the last two years, and while Allen is incredible, there’s only so much he’ll be able to do against playoff defenses when they take away Diggs. Too many strong teams in the AFC this year.

When Allen’s career is done, he’ll look back at the WC loss a few years ago with remorse. They had a fantastic defense which didn’t require much from the offense that year, but Allen was just too raw. He wasn’t ready and it showed.

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

2 1/2 years vs. 7, 8 ,9 years.

I get what you’re saying, longevity means a lot when you’re talking about an all timer.
My point was if the guy keeps doing close to what he’s been doing a few more years, he’s there. It isn’t like we’re talking about a player having the potential to be great, he already is.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Poor Micah Hyde having to tackle henry alone in the open field.

I’m watching that, and it was fascinating.
Hyde got so low, his face mask was almost scraping the ground, and Henry saw it and still tried to punish him. He was trying to get just as low, and hit him head on.

Really great football by both of them.

• Upvote 2