Monday Night Football Bills and Titans....

Beerfish

The Bills took a QB with batsh*t crazy upside and a tireless work ethic and committed to him. College completion percentage be damned.
Meanwhile plenty of Jets fans wanted to ditch Wilson two games into his NFL career.
All of which, might I add, wanted somewhere between “jack” and “sh*t” to do with the Jets drafting Josh Allen 3 1/2 years ago.

Not all. Go back through my posts and you’ll see multiple times where I said I felt Allen had the most upside and may well be the best of that class, pre draft.

I think a lot of people want to see the same level of talent in Wilson because the alternative is we made a bad pick again. But Zach is not nearly the prospect Allen was. He’s much smaller, doesn’t run as well, and as good as Zach’s arm is, it’s not close to Allen’s. Allen was very raw but his measurables completely overshadow Wilson’s.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

The Bills took a QB with batsh*t crazy upside and a tireless work ethic and committed to him. College completion percentage be damned.

Meanwhile plenty of Jets fans wanted to ditch Wilson two games into his NFL career.

All of which, might I add, wanted somewhere between “jack” and “sh*t” to do with the Jets drafting Josh Allen 3 1/2 years ago.

I don’t want to dump Wilson. I want to dump everyone on the Jets who hasn’t committed to developing him.

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Two part question for anyone interested:

In the span of your Jets fan memory, how many players have the Jets had that were as good at their position as Derrick Henry is at RB.

I am in my mid/late 30s and I’d say maybe 2 for sure in Revis  and Mawae.

Jamalpro.