Monday Night Football Bills and Titans....

Beerfish

3 hours ago, faba said:

Yeah just enjoy watching two good teams battle back and forth. Back to reality can we compete against New england this week hah

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is the part were I should tell you I have a good feeling about next week, but instead I’ll just say it’s nice to see you. 

61WdixjupoL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

fresh-ripe-banana.jpg?quality=82&strip=1

5d6eb361-4ddc-45f9-a8f3-db991f96d528_131

• Haha 2

Just got around to watching this on Gamepass. That was a great game. Refreshing to see two good teams play.

Derek Henry is a monster. And Josh Allen is incredible. The Bills should have put him in shotgun and just let him do whatever he wanted on 4th down. Whether that be scramble, throw, run around, whatever. 

Also today that the Dolphins likely get Watson. This division may get real good, real fast, with Allen, Watson, Zach and Mac all pointing their ships.

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2021 at 4:13 AM, Facts said:

Just got around to watching this on Gamepass. That was a great game. Refreshing to see two good teams play.

Derek Henry is a monster. And Josh Allen is incredible. The Bills should have put him in shotgun and just let him do whatever he wanted on 4th down. Whether that be scramble, throw, run around, whatever. 

Also today that the Dolphins likely get Watson. This division may get real good, real fast, with Allen, Watson, Zach and Mac all pointing their ships.

Josh Allen single handedly handed me my first loss in fantasy this year. Something like 48-50 points.