You need to win 1 game...

jgb

Best of the Worst  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which NYJ bust QB do you go with in their "prime" (such as they had one)

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Sanchez sucked but he got up for big games. I’d go Sanchez…Darnold……….Geno

4 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

When Sanchez was on, he was on. I remember a few 4th quarter comebacks that was all because of him. 

image.png.205cb7ee93fb13c0663df9ae70b1c547.png

weAPoinzZ tho?

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Geno “in his prime” LOL, :rl:

His "prime" is when a player is at his relative best. By that definition Geno has been in his "prime" for his entire career! Of course he's also been at his worst his entire career...

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I looked it up.

The year Geno Smith was “in his prime” he had a QBR of 56.9

He played in 1 game that year.  

Went 27/42, for 265 yards, 2 TDs/1 INT, and took 3 sacks. 

Statistically Geno's best two seasons (regardless of team) are this year and last year.

Does that mean he is "in his prime" ... now? :D 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

its got to be Sanchez. he won some big Playoff games.

@TheNuuFaaolaExperience that chart you posted broke my heart. i really thought we finally found our FQB. when you look back you say what the hell happened?

i wonder how Sanchez matched up with other Jet QBs in 4th qt comebacks. 

Namath has got to be #1 but i bet Sanchez could be #2 unless its O Brien cause he played here longer.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I looked it up.

The year Geno Smith was “in his prime” he had a QBR of 56.9

He played in 1 game that year.  

Went 27/42, for 265 yards, 2 TDs/1 INT, and took 3 sacks. 

That is QBR, not QB rating.  56.9 would put him at 13th for the season.   His best full season would put him at 25th just below Heineke and above Mayfield, Roethlisberger and all the rookies.   In 2014 he was 23rd ahead of Stafford, Carr, Orton and McCown.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Ok dude whatever. Honestly? 

I just by the generic now. Shhh

I have actually cancelled 1 food in my life -- technically a beer. I don't believe in boycotts (if you derive more utility from a product than its purchase price you should buy it who cares if you don't like the company) but in one case I had to make an exception! Never thought I'd be living its country of origin where it is ubiquitous. Oh how must you mock me???

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

I have actually cancelled 1 food in my life -- technically a beer. I don't believe in boycotts (if you derive more utility from a product than its purchase price you should buy it who cares if you don't like the company) but in one case I had to make an exception! Never thought I'd be living its country of origin where it is ubiquitous. Oh how must you mock me???

Nice to see that law degree paying off, onto ignore you go. 

• Haha 3

I chose Sanchez, because he was the only guy who saw improvement, and thus had a prime. Geno's prime was probably right after he broke his jaw and was sitting in surgery and Darnold's prime is whenever CMC doesn't have an injury. Adam Gase literally admitted he wasn't helping Darnold improve last season. Sanchez ranked among the worst QBs in his first few years, but slowly made his way to the middle before imploding. So at least he had a prime.

• Upvote 1