Watching the Jets

19 minutes ago, English Jet said:

Hi all, first time poster, although I've been a Jets fans for the last 30 years (picked Jets out of a hat when I was about 7 haha) it's only since January this year I've actually followed whats happening. As my name suggests I'm from England, I currently watch the Red zone on sky sports most Sundays, does anyone know how I can watch every Jets game?

I haven't got any previous scars from the Jets, unlike what seems like a lot of you. So I'm quite excited about the rebuild and potential.

NFL Game Pass international:  https://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-pass-international

39 minutes ago, English Jet said:

Hi all, first time poster, although I've been a Jets fans for the last 30 years (picked Jets out of a hat when I was about 7 haha) it's only since January this year I've actually followed whats happening. As my name suggests I'm from England, I currently watch the Red zone on sky sports most Sundays, does anyone know how I can watch every Jets game?

I haven't got any previous scars from the Jets, unlike what seems like a lot of you. So I'm quite excited about the rebuild and potential.

As others have said, gamepass is a good option. There are several packages. All teams/games or only your favorite team. I live in Germany, works flawlessly. I use the apple TV app and quality is excellent. Before they had the app, I just streamed from my laptop with wifi or HDMI cable.

Condolences on picking the Jets out of the hat that was bad luck... which makes you a perfect fit here :)

• Upvote 1

Haha nope from the moment Jets was pulled out the hat that's my team, I'm loyal if not stupid. I'm used to supporting not that greatest of teams, I'm a Millwall fan for our Football ( I won't call it what you call it ;-) )

I think from next year we will start winning more than we lose, just need the rookies to bed in first.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, English Jet said:

Lord Grantham | Foundation for Biomedical Research

11 hours ago, English Jet said:

Thanks all. I'll look into that pass.

Moved out to Kent used to be from South East London.

Displaced Brummie now living in Shropshire. I support Birmingham City so I know how you feel.

Picked the Jets cos I like green and had extended family in New York. Later found out all the family were Giants fans (!) although my cousin was on the Flight Crew (see avatar)

14 hours ago, English Jet said:

Haha nope from the moment Jets was pulled out the hat that's my team, I'm loyal if not stupid. I'm used to supporting not that greatest of teams, I'm a Millwall fan for our Football ( I won't call it what you call it ;-) )

I think from next year we will start winning more than we lose, just need the rookies to bed in first.

I'm not sure a sports psychologist could help but you should explore it. I see no good reason why anyone not born within 50 miles of either Shea or Meadowlands stadium should subject themselves to this steaming pile of dung. Even then people should be holding serious talks with themselves or a professional. So, were you breastfead as a child? Have you considered harming yourself (besides Jets viewing)? Have you ever experienced the yips?

• Haha 2

It could be a lot worse, we could all support the Patriots!! I know they have won alot but I'd rather our history than be associated to them. I suppose I never lived through it, so easier said than done.

Speaking of which, personally I can't stand the Patriots, the only team I can't stand. Who are the Jets main rivals, I think Patriots are up there, anyone else?

I have to say.... i volunteer myself as worst case scenario.

Fell in love with the jets on one of the Monday night Dolphins matchups .. not sure it was the miracle game.

Been a fan since the late 70s ... have indoctrinated my godsons ...

I am from a huge Boston Irish family ... and they are all Chowderhead Believers in Bill ... so every Thanksgiving ends up in a ruckus with me and at least 2 godsons practicing our best middle finger form on the 30 other family members .. **** em forn a day.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, English Jet said:

It could be a lot worse, we could all support the Patriots!! I know they have won alot but I'd rather our history than be associated to them. I suppose I never lived through it, so easier said than done.

Speaking of which, personally I can't stand the Patriots, the only team I can't stand. Who are the Jets main rivals, I think Patriots are up there, anyone else?

Canton Bulldogs and the Duluth Eskimos can both go suck green weenies.

With the NFL game pass, do you know whether I can just pay for one week, then don't use it for a couple of weeks then pay again. Basically pick and choose the games I watch. As i won't be watching 1am uk time kick offs. Or does it mean I pay the weekly fee until end of the season?