It’s time to shift our focus to the real enemy….

LSJF

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zackh Wilson: 16 of 34, 196 yards, 0 TDs, 4 INTs, sacked 7 times.

He will run in a touchdown, our defense will finally get a interception, he will throw for two touchdowns, probably one interception… 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Belichick:Saleh  Dude flashing a laser pointer toward an open window:Idiot cat about to be a pizza

Do you need some clarification on my post? It’s kind rambling but thought it made sense… Toughen up buttercup, we win this week…

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Predictable jet nation response, I’m Feeling this put your money down, in fact I’ll put some money down…

It’s been 20 years of ass whuppins in NE (outside of Sanchez playoffs). Of course I’d love nothing more than to beat them, they really are JAT, Just Another Team now but I see no reason to get psyched, lose, than crash so I’ll need to see something first before I get all hopeful again and sh*t.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

It’s been 20 years of ass whuppins in NE (outside of Sanchez playoffs). Of course I’d love nothing more than to beat them, they really are JAT, Just Another Team now but I see no reason to get psyched, lose, than crash so I’ll need to see something first before I get all hopeful again and sh*t.

I agree, I know we are usually wrapping up our season at this point, by Halloween were usually done…I’m thinking this group might’ve benefited from the bye, being rookies and having time to absorb it what has gone on, I think we have been developing some rookies, on the defensive side, plus Vera Tucker has improved greatly… It hurts that we are playing in their stadium, But it would be nice to see a little Moxie and a victory it would greatly improve the mood around here

• Upvote 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Steve Belichick is going to rip so much coke during this one. Zooted out of his ******* mind the whole game.

I’m not confusing Mac Jones with Tom Brady, and our defense is capable of sacking his ass…

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, LSJF said:

I’m not confusing Mac Jones with Tom Brady, and our defense is capable of sacking his ass…

Mac Jones played at the highest levels of the SEC. This is going to be an out of conference cash game for him. This is like playing BYU on a neutral field.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Mac Jones played at the highest levels of the SEC. This is going to be an out of conference cash game for him. This is like playing BYU on a neutral field.

Except Jones had far better WRs and RBs at 'Bama than he has in NE.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Everybody is forgetting the blocking scheme the Jets have adopted is very effective, but takes some time for the linemen to master.  That's why they were so terrible Week 1, but have gradually improved since.  I look for improved blocking on the offensive line, improved mastery by Zach in the short game plus a couple of killer bombs at the expense of the Pats' secondary. 

Jets win.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, LSJF said:

Sick of losing to the goddamn patriots and their lying treacherous scum bag coach…

We are going to win this game, and for one damn week the negativity will die down… The patriots are hot garbage, they could be beaten and should be…

Our offense coaches will still be stubborn about using players like Mims, but maybe Elijah Moore and Crowder move the chains… Zach improves shoving Bill’s ghosts up his a$$… Yeah it won’t be perfect, Mac Jones is good, but no stud, I don’t see Gronkowski out there, I think our defense will keep them in check… We coming for you, you hooded scum bag… 

we win this one, and show signs of life…

where is the pig and is it ripe?

As sucky as we have been, there is potential for improvement on some level here, our defensive backs have done better than expected, Our pass rush has been decent, lots of injuries as usual… If we had any time of possession at all our defense would look even better…

The offensive line has improved in pass protection, Zach should get better as the season goes on, more confident… We haven’t drafted a proper offense for like 10 years, so that end will improve as we go along with picks… 

The patriots are no great shakes this year, they too will get better, that hoodied cheater Will coach them up…If our offense can show a sign of life We can compete, not sold on the running backs, or tight ends…

• Upvote 2