It’s time to shift our focus to the real enemy….

LSJF

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

I have a funny feeling we will start off slow and let the Pats jump out to a big league. We’ll make it a game in the second half but fall short.

I have a feeling we’ll start off slow, let the patsies put their offense in launch control mode, then after the break, we continue to suck ass while Belichick continues to pound JDs team as if it’s Kim Kardashian in her teen years. 

Anything better than a 44-3 should be considered an accomplishment. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

sO thErEs A cHAncE?

SAR I

I think so, both teams kind of blow, but they barely beat us because Zack was colorblind, for a fence masters the short pass to one of our two fast short receivers Moore and crowder we will move the chains… If we could actually have some improvement in time of possession, maybe we win this freaking thing…. Bill is teaching his team as well, they will get better, let’s catch him now…

19 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

I have a feeling we’ll start off slow, let the patsies put their offense in launch control mode, then after the break, we continue to suck ass while Belichick continues to pound JDs team as if it’s Kim Kardashian in her teen years. 

Anything better than a 44-3 should be considered an accomplishment. 

Now that’s a negative hot take, Patriots will be a better team before the Jets, but not yet, we have spunk, they are  not so talented either, they lose, at least this Sunday

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, LSJF said:

And don’t forget it’s kind charming Saleh vs the evil hooded scumbag…. At some point good prevails… I mean this hooded Bastid has had our number for like twenty years, time for a change…I mean cumbaya mother effer

Do I have too much testosterone if after reading this all I visualized was a clitoral hood?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, LSJF said:

Sick of losing to the goddamn patriots and their lying treacherous scum bag coach…

We are going to win this game, and for one damn week the negativity will die down… The patriots are hot garbage, they could be beaten and should be…

Our offense coaches will still be stubborn about using players like Mims, but maybe Elijah Moore and Crowder move the chains… Zach improves shoving Bill’s ghosts up his a$$… Yeah it won’t be perfect, Mac Jones is good, but no stud, I don’t see Gronkowski out there, I think our defense will keep them in check… We coming for you, you hooded scum bag… 

we win this one, and show signs of life…

lafleur has got to understand that the bellichicken will take away the best offensive player, who might be davis, and let wilson throw to any one of the others.  they probably aren't going to blitz much.  lafleur has to have a game plan that plays into the weaknesses of the patsies.  having crowder back should help.  mims will also help if he gets on .  but imo the biggest thing will be to get the run game going.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, nycdan said:

Except Jones had far better WRs and RBs at 'Bama than he has in NE.  

He does have a Bama RB.  While true, it is the OL that is an issue for him.  Ok, Jonnu juggling the ball a few weeks was an issue, but he has been fine even factoring in the down grade in weapons.

50 minutes ago, jgb said:

The Johnsons love threads like this. Yes, Belichick is the real enemy. Let the hate fill you, peons...

Yes Beli, who swindled Old man Hess out of the million dollars he was paid to stick around and hastily resigned at the press conference, and has tortured us for 20 years…

13 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Yes Beli, who swindled Old man Hess out of the million dollars he was paid to stick around and hastily resigned at the press conference, and has tortured us for 20 years…

Belichick had one meeting with Woody all those years ago and instantly got the measure of the man. He’d be hailed as a soothsayer if he was a poster here.

12 hours ago, LSJF said:

Sick of losing to the goddamn patriots and their lying treacherous scum bag coach…

We are going to win this game, and for one damn week the negativity will die down… The patriots are hot garbage, they could be beaten and should be…

Our offense coaches will still be stubborn about using players like Mims, but maybe Elijah Moore and Crowder move the chains… Zach improves shoving Bill’s ghosts up his a$$… Yeah it won’t be perfect, Mac Jones is good, but no stud, I don’t see Gronkowski out there, I think our defense will keep them in check… We coming for you, you hooded scum bag… 

we win this one, and show signs of life…

While i appreciate your sentiment and optimism, I don't think we beat the Pats at home - I hope we do, but that victory will likely need to wait until next year.

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Belichick had one meeting with Woody all those years ago and instantly got the measure of the man. He’d be hailed as a soothsayer if he was a poster here.

I think it had to do with the Kraft->Parcells->Scumbag triangle coupled with mess that Jets were in. Parcells quit unexpectedly and then BB quit; also the team ownership was in question still - i don't think woody bought the team until after BB quit - at one point it was rumored that the NFL came to Woody and asked him to buy the team to prevent Trump and someone else from buying it. Also, Kraft had owned the Patriots for a while, and the team was in 3 playoffs and a super bowl in the previous years under its previous two coaches and I believe talks were on they way for a new stadium. I am also sure that Kraft promised him the world to bring him over.

it was a much better situation and I don't even know if woody had committed to buying the team at that point anyway. Also, Kraft fired Parcels just after buying the team, maybe BB feared the same thing would happen to him. Where would you go, a quality team with an owner that has been winning and investing big $$ on the team and stadium, or a team in ownership transfer?

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

While i appreciate your sentiment and optimism, I don't think we beat the Pats at home - I hope we do, but that victory will likely need to wait until next year.

I figured  both teams are rebuilding at this point, Giving us a shot to take them, unfortunately with their veteran proven coaches, they will probably get there first by next season … Probably giving us our best chance now

lafleur has got to understand that the bellichicken will take away the best offensive player, who might be davis, and let wilson throw to any one of the others.  they probably aren't going to blitz much.  lafleur has to have a game plan that plays into the weaknesses of the patsies.  having crowder back should help.  mims will also help if he gets on .  but imo the biggest thing will be to get the run game going.
We did well last game running it, so I'm sure BB will have taken note and will adjust accordingly. Have to be prepared to adjust early on if things aren't working out. Also need to get the short passing game going early ... easier said than done, whoever the opponent is.

It'll be interesting to see how we start out this week, given the bye week. Looking to see some changes - whether that is personnel, game plan, execution, we can't just look like the same team from Weeks 1-5. Get an early score, and / or an early stop, see if we can actually play with a lead at some point.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

I think it had to do with the Kraft->Parcells->Scumbag triangle coupled with mess that Jets were in. Parcells quit unexpectedly and then BB quit; also the team ownership was in question still - i don't think woody bought the team until after BB quit - at one point it was rumored that the NFL came to Woody and asked him to buy the team to prevent Trump and someone else from buying it. Also, Kraft had owned the Patriots for a while, and the team was in 3 playoffs and a super bowl in the previous years under its previous two coaches and I believe talks were on they way for a new stadium. I am also sure that Kraft promised him the world to bring him over.

it was a much better situation and I don't even know if woody had committed to buying the team at that point anyway. Also, Kraft fired Parcels just after buying the team, maybe BB feared the same thing would happen to him. Where would you go, a quality team with an owner that has been winning and investing big $$ on the team and stadium, or a team in ownership transfer?

Yep. Belichick is indeed a cheating scumbag but NOT because he bailed on the Jets. That would be like saying someone who left a job at Circuit City to work at Google is a POS.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I heard on Ciminis podcast we have lost 19 of the last 21 matchups? IS that true? 

Holy cow

Historical suckage- Since both teams are rebuilding, we can beat them this week, By next year, the hooded one will have them back to respectability