It’s time to shift our focus to the real enemy….

LSJF

Just now, LSJF said:

Historical suckage- Since both teams are rebuilding, we can beat them this week, By next year, the hooded one will have them back to respectability 

They're pretty close to being good this year.  Bruce & Brady got lucky leaving Foxboro with a win.  Same with Dallas.   

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

The cheaters are far ahead of the Jets in their “rebuild “

im not expecting a competitive game tbh. I love this weather, if the Jets don’t have a first quarter lead I’m out lol

I hear you, better more experienced coaches, playing at home, not as many rookies…we do have a chance to steal one…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LSJF said:

Historical suckage- Since both teams are rebuilding, we can beat them this week, By next year, the hooded one will have them back to respectability 

BB and the Patsies have not ever been, are not currently, and never will be respectable.

4 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Agree, just the record for the season is bound to be better than ours

I'd be amazed (and delighted) if it wasn't. :D  

And to be honest, their season will probably be more of a disappointment to them than ours will be to us. We knew that we were going to struggle, I don't think NE expected to be where they are presently.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, LSJF said:

Sick of losing to the goddamn patriots and their lying treacherous scum bag coach…

We are going to win this game, and for one damn week the negativity will die down… The patriots are hot garbage, they could be beaten and should be…

Our offense coaches will still be stubborn about using players like Mims, but maybe Elijah Moore and Crowder move the chains… Zach improves shoving Bill’s ghosts up his a$$… Yeah it won’t be perfect, Mac Jones is good, but no stud, I don’t see Gronkowski out there, I think our defense will keep them in check… We coming for you, you hooded scum bag… 

we win this one, and show signs of life…

with GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

They're pretty close to being good this year.  Bruce & Brady got lucky leaving Foxboro with a win.  Same with Dallas.   

I would add Miami as well.

As Par$ells said two decades ago, "you are what your record says you are".  The Patriots are 2-4.  TGood teams do not match their fumble lost total from last year in only 6 games, are on pace to exceed their 2020 totals of INTs and penalties.  Their run D is slightly better, but not great.

The team is close to being good, but also a texans' implosion from 1-5.    You are what your record says you are.

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

I wonder if Tom Brady submitted his termination letter to the Patriots scribbled out on a bar napkin. He should have!

The hooded grifter is sooo due for a loss, he makes the football gods nauseous 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Larz said:

The cheaters are far ahead of the Jets in their “rebuild “

im not expecting a competitive game tbh. I love this weather, if the Jets don’t have a first quarter lead I’m out lol

Not only are they far ahead but they started their rebuild 8 years later than we did.

6 hours ago, LSJF said:

The hooded grifter is sooo due for a loss, he makes the football gods nauseous 

Yes. That's how the football gods will punish Belichick. "We will grant you 6 championships but at a price. One day you will lose a game to the Jets when both teams are rebuilding and not in contention."

On 10/19/2021 at 9:53 PM, LSJF said:

Sick of losing to the goddamn patriots and their lying treacherous scum bag coach…

We are going to win this game, and for one damn week the negativity will die down… The patriots are hot garbage, they could be beaten and should be…

Our offense coaches will still be stubborn about using players like Mims, but maybe Elijah Moore and Crowder move the chains… Zach improves shoving Bill’s ghosts up his a$$… Yeah it won’t be perfect, Mac Jones is good, but no stud, I don’t see Gronkowski out there, I think our defense will keep them in check… We coming for you, you hooded scum bag… 

we win this one, and show signs of life…

Good for you. BUT slow down on that marijuana medication. That’s some hallucinogenic sh*t you wrote there. 

Unsure if the league did us a favor scheduling both Pats games before November. Both teams got much to figure out. I would have more faith in Jets 3.5/5 if we showed up ready to whip butts from the start. Still here rooting. Still will watch. Better not see the same level of execution especially having two weeks to correct it. The youth got reps. Time to take it to the Pats while they are wounded.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Yes. That's how the football gods will punish Belichick. "We will grant you 6 championships but at a price. One day you will lose a game to the Jets when both teams are rebuilding and not in contention."

At this point, I’ll take it

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Good for you. BUT slow down on that marijuana medication. That’s some hallucinogenic sh*t you wrote there. 

Ehh why not, negativity around here is understandable, but sometimes you got the feels, like it’s time for a win, and I’m no homer…

3B65BFFB-4FBF-452B-860F-8E9740347B20.png

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2021 at 4:50 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yup.  Cuz that's a smart allocation of resources.  Trade a 2 & a 4 and hand a 5th-year option to a QB who 6 weeks in is now going to be a handoff/captain checkdown machine.  Good work, Rhule!

It's a real shame, because I think he and Joe Brady are solid coaches.  They simply got duped by Mr. "Flashes" and it may well get Rhule fired.

Imagine what Teddy could've done last year with CMAC playing more than 2 games.

On 10/20/2021 at 8:11 PM, LSJF said:

Putting some dough on this, buying an extra point, from 7 to 8…

E7DAF2DA-6A5A-4C4B-97A4-5C817F1F9DD9.jpeg

Money Down Toilet Blank Template - Imgflip

15 hours ago, FootballLove said:

I wonder if Tom Brady submitted his termination letter to the Patriots scribbled out on a bar napkin. He should have!

Carved on an avacado

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

This game should tell us a lot about this staff and the QB.   This is an extremely winnable game against a team that isn’t very good.   We should see a massive improvement over the performance the Jets had in their first game against the Pats.  

This….