**** Tom Brady

kevinc855

He's such a POS 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-congratulates-aaron-rodgers-for-becoming-shareholder-of-the-bears-also-takes-a-shot-at-the-jets/

Tom Brady congratulates Aaron Rodgers for becoming 'shareholder of the Bears,' also takes a shot at the Jets

Tommy is feeling spicy!

Cody Benjamin

56 mins ago1 min read

tom-brady-buccaneers-5.jpg

The NFL world has been abuzz over Aaron Rodgers' fiery celebration against the Bears on Sunday when the reigning MVP emphatically yelled to opposing fans that he "still owns" them. That includes Tom Brady. Joining SiriusXM NFL Radio on Wednesday, the Buccaneers quarterback jokingly congratulated his fellow signal-caller for becoming "a shareholder of the Bears," then proceeded to throw shade on a few other NFL teams when asked which cities he owns.

"I wanted to say congrats to Aaron Rodgers," Brady said before discussing film of the Bears and Packers. "Obviously I know he's a great quarterback, but I guess he's now a shareholder of the Bears ... I saw a clip of him really enthusiastically telling the crowd how happy he is to own Soldier Field. And that's really great stuff. He owns the Bucks now. Part owner of Soldier Field. So he's got a great career beyond football."

Asked whether he can lay claim to Upstate New York, where he's gone 32-3 against the Bills, Brady laughed it off: "Not yet." But he was a little clearer when asked about New York City, considering he's 30-8 against the Jets.

"Oh, no," Brady responded with a tinge of playful disgust. "I'll just take the color green. I don't need the Jets. I'll just own the color green. I think that's a little bit better."

He's not wrong, is he? Anyway, stay tuned for this Sunday to see if Brady, who's 5-1 against the Bears, joins Rodgers in owning Chicago.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

There is an easy route to silencing him:  Beat him on the field.

We couldn't, mostly.  So he gets to crow.  

If that makes you mad, take it up with the Jets organization that let him go 30-8 against us.

LOL, in fairness, we do have the third most total wins against him, and we're middle of the pack (17th)  in win percentage against him. 

Tom vs. the NFL ( I believe this is as of pre-2021 season):

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/tom-brady-s-record-every-team-nfl

Team and Record   Wins Loses Games Win Percentage
Arizona Cardinals: 1-1 (all regular season)    1 1 2 0.500
Denver Broncos: 9-9 (8-6 regular season, 1-3 playoffs)    9 9 18 0.500
Seattle Seahawks: 2-2 (1-2 regular season, 1-0 playoffs)   2 2 4 0.500
Kansas City Chiefs: 8-5 (5-5 regular season, 3-0 playoffs)   8 5 13 0.615
Carolina Panthers: 5-3 (4-3 regular season, 1-0 playoffs)    5 3 8 0.625
New Orleans Saints: 5-3 (4-3 regular season, 1-0 playoffs)   5 3 8 0.625
New York Giants: 5-3 (5-1 regular season, 0-2 playoffs)   5 3 8 0.625
Miami Dolphins: 23-12 (all regular season)   23 12 35 0.657
Baltimore Ravens: 8-4 (6-2 regular season, 2-2 playoffs)    8 4 12 0.667
San Francisco 49ers: 2-1 (all regular season)   2 1 3 0.667
Tennessee Titans: 7-3 (5-2 regular season, 2-1 playoffs)   7 3 10 0.700
Detroit Lions: 5-2 (all regular season)    5 2 7 0.714
Green Bay Packers: 5-2 (4-2 regular season, 1-0 playoffs)    5 2 7 0.714
Los Angeles Rams: 5-2 (3-2 regular season, 2-0 playoffs)   5 2 7 0.714
Philadelphia Eagles: 5-2 (4-1 regular season, 1-1 playoffs)   5 2 7 0.714
Indianapolis Colts: 15-4 (11-3 regular season, 3-1 playoffs)    15 4 19 0.789
New York Jets: 30-8 (29-7 regular season, 1-1 playoffs)   30 8 38 0.789
Pittsburgh Steelers: 12-3 (9-3 regular season, 3-0 playoffs)   12 3 15 0.800
Houston Texans: 9-2 (7-2 regular season, 2-0 playoffs)    9 2 11 0.818
Chicago Bears: 5-1 (all regular season)    5 1 6 0.833
Los Angeles Chargers: 10-2 (7-2 regular season, 3-0 playoffs)   10 2 12 0.833
Washington Football Team: 5-1 (4-1 regular season, 1-0 playoffs)   5 1 6 0.833
Las Vegas Raiders: 6-1 (5-1 regular season, 1-0 playoffs)   6 1 7 0.857
Cincinnati Bengals: 7-1 (all regular season)    7 1 8 0.875
Cleveland Browns: 7-1 (all regular season)    7 1 8 0.875
Jacksonville Jaguars: 8-1 (5-1 regular season, 3-0 playoffs)    8 1 9 0.889
Buffalo Bills: 32-3 (all regular season)    32 3 35 0.914
Atlanta Falcons: 9-0 (8-0 regular season, 1-0 playoffs)    9 0 9 1.000
Dallas Cowboys: 5-0 (all regular season)    5 0 5 1.000
Minnesota Vikings: 6-0 (all regular season)   6 0 6 1.000
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 4-0 (all regular season)   4 0 4 1.000

Think about THIS:  We are, win % wise, in the middle of two teams (Colts and Steelers) that both had HOF QB's for much of Brady's tenure (Manning, Luck and Roethlisberger), and yet they won vs. Brady at the same rate as the no QB no account Jets did.  Food for thought.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

He and Rogers can troll all they want I suppose.

I will say this, no one and I man no one in pro sports gets less respect than the actual fans of teams.  The fans pay for tickets, pay for merchandise, pay via watching commercials, pay for stadiums, make all this possible and the players and owners and media sh*t all over them constantly.

It is also funny watching big babies like Rogers and brady (especially rogers) bleat about owning teams and yet if he takes an ounce of criticism from anyone he acts like a child.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

He's such a POS 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-congratulates-aaron-rodgers-for-becoming-shareholder-of-the-bears-also-takes-a-shot-at-the-jets/

Tom Brady congratulates Aaron Rodgers for becoming 'shareholder of the Bears,' also takes a shot at the Jets

Tommy is feeling spicy!

Cody Benjamin

56 mins ago1 min read

tom-brady-buccaneers-5.jpg

The NFL world has been abuzz over Aaron Rodgers' fiery celebration against the Bears on Sunday when the reigning MVP emphatically yelled to opposing fans that he "still owns" them. That includes Tom Brady. Joining SiriusXM NFL Radio on Wednesday, the Buccaneers quarterback jokingly congratulated his fellow signal-caller for becoming "a shareholder of the Bears," then proceeded to throw shade on a few other NFL teams when asked which cities he owns.

"I wanted to say congrats to Aaron Rodgers," Brady said before discussing film of the Bears and Packers. "Obviously I know he's a great quarterback, but I guess he's now a shareholder of the Bears ... I saw a clip of him really enthusiastically telling the crowd how happy he is to own Soldier Field. And that's really great stuff. He owns the Bucks now. Part owner of Soldier Field. So he's got a great career beyond football."

Asked whether he can lay claim to Upstate New York, where he's gone 32-3 against the Bills, Brady laughed it off: "Not yet." But he was a little clearer when asked about New York City, considering he's 30-8 against the Jets.

"Oh, no," Brady responded with a tinge of playful disgust. "I'll just take the color green. I don't need the Jets. I'll just own the color green. I think that's a little bit better."

He's not wrong, is he? Anyway, stay tuned for this Sunday to see if Brady, who's 5-1 against the Bears, joins Rodgers in owning Chicago.

Tom Brady owning Jets better than current ownership.  Would welcome him but nothing good ever happens to us. 

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

Also, when he dropped his pregnant girlfriend because he met a model with a man face, the girlfriend named the kid John Edward Thomas. JET.

Which shows that he truly hates us.  

She had private intimate knowledge of him and knew that would piss him off like nothing else.

Maybe because we took Pennington first? 

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

He owns Rodgers in Green Bay.

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

He owns green? Because of the envy he feels for all the other great quarterbacks of history that the world doesn't hate? 

Go choke on cherry pit, dooshbag. No one will miss you.

The irony here is that he should go watch Super Bowl LII again.  I'd say Green owned him that day.

• Haha 1