Report: Deshaun Watson to Miami trade in the works

Rhg1084

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Miami is smart, they want Watson make no mistake about it and they would ditch Tua like a day old mcrib if they could but no team can take the chance until watsons troubles are behind him.

Watson and his handlers will have to pony  up significant hush money for his issues to go away.

Also when teams see Mahommes suddenly  look mortal it has to give them pause at the cost to obtain a guy like watson.

Here's the thing: In the NFL the burden for discipline is "more likely than not" If Watson settles for millions of dollars, doesnt that put it solidly in the "more likely than not" category?

Times up!  Watson is going nowhere this season.  Other than the occasional inappropriate Watson massage joke, I'm so glad we don't have to hear about him.  That is until he becomes eligible to play again and the new trade for Watson threads are born next spring.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Miami is smart, they want Watson make no mistake about it and they would ditch Tua like a day old mcrib if they could but no team can take the chance until watsons troubles are behind him.

I don't know man..

When the McRib comes around - Microwaving them a day or two after makes them even better!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't know man..

When the McRib comes around - Microwaving them a day or two after makes them even better!

I am not a picky eater at all, I draw the line at mcribs.  Pressed gristle on a doughy bun with BBQ sauce that looks like it has oozed out of the rear end of a mule.

• Haha 3