Easily the worst sports site available. Bunch of 22 year old clueless Jets fan boys!,,, Zero clue on the 60 yr history of the team. Due some fing reseach please. Please ban me from the stupidity of this crap.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is “smf?” Sexy mother ****ers?

What is "fing reseach", and when is it due?

They usually make you a mod.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

100%. If I was ever furious enough at the posters on this site to start a thread about it, I’d make it a lot more spicy, passionate. Throw in some gifs.

Fosho, go out like Falcon did.  Homeboy came correct with his gifs.  Some were straight nasty.  Probably broke his computer doing the google for them.

• Haha 3
Just now, JiFapono said:

Fosho, go out like Falcon did.  Homeboy came correct with his gifs.  Some were straight nasty.  Probably broke his computer doing the google for them.

I’d be sweating and breathing heavy by the time I hit “Submit”

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, riggy001 said:

Easily the worst sports site available. Bunch of 22 year old clueless Jets fan boys!,,, Zero clue on the 60 yr history of the team. Due some fing reseach please. Please ban me from the stupidity of this crap.

For what ?

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Weak, riggy.  If you're starting this thread, bring the heat and do some sh*t that forces them to ban you.  Otherwise, you're just pissing in the wind.

Exactly. I can’t help but wonder if he tried scout.com yet? 

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d be sweating and breathing heavy by the time I hit “Submit”

My outty 5 moment would definitely include a naked video of me giving a shout out to me real G's and go in hard on all the ho's out there.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, riggy001 said:

246146450_4437071553039235_5890437001704

• Haha 4
32 minutes ago, riggy001 said:

Round 6 Game GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
33 minutes ago, riggy001 said:

toddler-tantrum2.jpg

- No more cookies until you drink your warm milk.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Skinny MFs. To be honest, not a single poster here qualifies as skinny. They’re all fat bastards with nothing to cheer for with their most exercise coming from typing messages here. 

Dammit!! You got me. 

55 minutes ago, riggy001 said:

Whats Going On Wtf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha 1