I got a pole

Which upset/win would you derive the most satisfaction from?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which upset/win would you derive the most satisfaction from?

• Beating the Patriots is my happy ending
    • Beating the Bills because they're the current best in our division
    • Beating the defending Champs Buccaneers quarterbacked by the adrenochrome drinking Tom Brady
    • Beating the Jags and Zach outplays Trevor in the first match-up of the first two picks of the 2021 NFL Draft

Watching Boston implode after the Jets beat the Pats, the Red Sox get Bounced by the Astros, the Knicks already beat the Celtics in the Season opener, and Bruins in Practically last place to start the season... 

The whining and crying by sports talk radio will be amazing????❤️??

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Watching Boston implode after the Jets beat the Pats, the Red Sox get Bounced by the Astros, the Knicks already beat the Celtics in the Season opener, and Bruins in Practically last place to start the season... 

The whining and crying by sports talk radio will be amazing????❤️??

Can I change my answer?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I went with Trevor and the Jags purely cause that will generate the most hype for Zach. No one outside our fan base will care if we beat the Pat's this week. There's a halfway decent chance the Bills and Bucs rest starters against us at the end of the season making those games worthless IMO.

We could beat the Bills in November! (lol)

• Haha 1

Brady has been the thorn in our side. I want to beat Brady. Belichick and the Pats are not worthy opponents without Brady. It would be nice to beat them especially after ZWs poor showing, some redemption for him would be nice. But Brady is the source pain for the last 20, especially being defending champs again.