Jets got cyber bullied into changing their uniforms for this week's game

fullblast

I wonder if there are stats on the number of wins/losses we’ve had in history on all uniform styles. I also have another wild conspiracy as to why all of our QB’s suck. Our team is green and white, we’re literally the same colors as the field. In a game where QB’s have to process 30 thoughts in a nanosecond I really wonder if its hurting us to have colors that don’t stand out better. I don’t know, Im desperate at this point

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You would have a point if Vinny was still our qb

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Shocker, Jets fans bitching at the Jets about colors and fabrics but totally cool with continuing to be the laughing stock of the NFL because they have nice uniforms. 

I think everyone would like to ditch both elements of suck, and our performance is top priority. However, having the entire team branding be mediocre at best should be fixed too. You can be unhappy with the uniforms, and the team as well. 

Fashion is important. I get to see the Mets absolutely disappoint every single season, but look great while doing so. 

1 hour ago, Rob Moore said:

Appreciate the info! I think I know the answer, but what is this “one thing” people in the building know the fans want?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Just give me a white helmet. 

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Heard this many a time when I was dating.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, jgb said:

Nostalgia is a helluva drug. 

Kelly green is fine…. As long as it’s the original NOT the 80’s disco crap. Not that I was born yet in the Namath era, but was for the 80’s. The best thing Parcells did was bring back those jerseys albeit in hunter green. I’d love to see that style back with Kelly green

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Kelly green is fine…. As long as it’s the original NOT the 80’s disco crap. Not that I was born yet in the Namath era, but was for the 80’s. The best thing Parcells did was bring back those jerseys albeit in hunter green. I’d love to see that style back with Kelly green

I rescind my snarky comment

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Shocker, Jets fans bitching at the Jets about colors and fabrics but totally cool with continuing to be the laughing stock of the NFL because they have nice uniforms. 

“Losing is awesome because we are rebuilding!”

SAR I

14 hours ago, Snell41 said:

I wonder if there are stats on the number of wins/losses we’ve had in history on all uniform styles. I also have another wild conspiracy as to why all of our QB’s suck. Our team is green and white, we’re literally the same colors as the field. In a game where QB’s have to process 30 thoughts in a nanosecond I really wonder if its hurting us to have colors that don’t stand out better. I don’t know, Im desperate at this point

IIRC, when the Jets went back to white helmets in 1998, Parcells mentioned something to the effect that the QB would be able to better identify receivers.

14 hours ago, JiFapono said:

We can care about the team sucking and still speak our truth as bitchy fashionistas, thank you very much.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

As long as it's not the all green - that's probably the worst combo for the new uniforms. Maybe it's a tie between those and the black uniforms. 

How about lime on lime or something different - lemon on lemon ? these uniforms are so horrid anything would be an improvement.

52 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

How about lime on lime or something different - lemon on lemon ? these uniforms are so horrid anything would be an improvement.

We're getting the classic unis with the new color scheme basically as soon as league rules allow another change