Jets will beat the Patriots

34 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I was feeling better than usual about this game, expecting a solid competitive performance.  Typically, I give the Jets zero chance against New England.

But missing Mosley is a huge loss. He is the brain of the defense and hits like a tank…

Mosley was on the field last week in the first half when the defense gave up 4 scores on the Falcons 5 first half possessions (without Calvin ridley). The drives were for 14, 10, 8 and 10 plays. That is as bad as a defense can play in one half. 

Granted, Mosley did cause a TO, but the defense was beyond pathetic WITH Mosley against a marginal NFL Offense. And like I have said for weeks, this defense is just as bad as the offense. It just doesn't get the press because the offense sucks and keep up with opposing offenses who shut it down late. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

I really thought the Jets would beat Atlanta but they sh*t the bed. I give the Jets a 1 in 10 chance but since they've lost what 11 straight to N.E. they are due for a win. It could happen - it wouldn't shock me but I'm not expecting it. 

I wasn’t sure the Jets would beat Atlanta (in fact, I feared they wouldn’t), this is basically how I feel about this Pats game 

Jets can’t get out of their own way in the first half. We have Zero net yards in the first quarter this season.

If this pattern continues, we will be minimum two scores down by half time, and the game will be over. No way they beat the Pats.

28-14 Pats,and another wasted Sunday afternoon.

• Sympathy 1

i hate when people predict we will win. i think its a jinx. i much rather have the negative Nancy's saying we will lose.

we can win this game. i dont think NE is that good or we are that bad as some here will make you believe.

i really want to see how Zach reacts in his 2nd meeting with Bill. and i hope LaFluer got the message and is not scripting 24 plays this week. he shouldn't have any scripted.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

7 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Zach's gonna come out of this bye week letting it rip and winning another rookie of the week. Elijah is gonna have a breakout game. It's gotta be the uniforms.

Let's go Jets!

Here's my prediction:

Zach has a solid game like he did against the Titans. He makes some mistakes but for the most part he plays well and hits some big plays.

The DEFENSE turns it up and wins a close one for us. 

P.S. Free Mims.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Zach's gonna come out of this bye week letting it rip and winning another rookie of the week. Elijah is gonna have a breakout game. It's gotta be the uniforms.

Let's go Jets!

Thanks! I feel better now.

10 hours ago, Nixhead said:

I really thought the Jets would beat Atlanta but they sh*t the bed. I give the Jets a 1 in 10 chance but since they've lost what 11 straight to N.E. they are due for a win. It could happen - it wouldn't shock me but I'm not expecting it. 

And the Titans are better than the Pats so I assume you gave the Jets a worse than 1 in 10 chance of winning that game but they did.  

• Upvote 2

I think the Jets win this, but they kinda need to win this game if this season isn’t going to be a 3 or 4 win miserable failure.  So much to prove for the coaching staff this week, I really hope we aren’t sitting here Sunday night talking about a repeat of what happened against the Pats in the their first matchup this season.   

• Upvote 1