Jets will beat the Patriots

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

I beleive the freak out stage is well underway

its now how the freak out develops 

Jets 2021

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

No no no. This is not the freak out stage. This is the shoe-gazing stage. The freak out stage is when the homers post their mea culpas and the haters go nuclear.

Just now, T0mShane said:

No no no. This is not the freak out stage. This is the shoe-gazing stage. The freak out stage is when the homers post their mea culpas and the haters go nuclear.

Takes us back to 18 for one of these...

19 the Jets actually played well in the second half of the season

20 the fans were rooting for loses 

So yea, 21 may get lit on here

I cant see us winning this game.. Pats lost a tough one at home last week to a good Cowboys team.  You really think Belicheck and that scumbag Josh McDaniels are gonna get outcoached and out prepared by a a rookie head coach and an OC that isnt even qualified to be an OC yet?   Mosely is out, not much depth at LB.  Screen passes all day. Pats aren't losing another home gamer this week.    We can hope but not seeing it

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Pats took the Cowboys to OT last week and the Jets would be two-TD underdogs to that Cowboys team today. 

So now the Pats are ready for a let down.  Why?  Because they're not that good in the first place and they played above themselves last week.

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Coming off a bye against a bad Pats team with a rookie QB this might be one of the most winable games this year.   There is simply no excuse not to have a great game plan and execute it.  

This is assuming LaFleur isn't over his head/abilities at this point in his career. I like him, but let's see what he's come up with. I think the defense might be juiced up and ready. (Additionally, Zach can't throw a bunch of picks. No OC can work with that). 

• Upvote 1