• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zach's gonna come out of this bye week letting it rip and winning another rookie of the week. Elijah is gonna have a breakout game. It's gotta be the uniforms. Let's go Jets!

I’d be happy if we can score in the first half. 

I will write it now so we dont have to bump this thread at 4pm tomorrow: This didnt age well.

Posted Images

We have had extra time to prepare for this game- i want to see the coaching staff and players show better execution and preparedness

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Just now, faba said:

We have had extra time to prepare for this game- i want to see the coaching staff and players show better execution and preparedness

amen.....if its the same old 1st qtr effort my tv is in danger of damage

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

I beleive the freak out stage is well underway

its now how the freak out develops 

Jets 2021

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

No no no. This is not the freak out stage. This is the shoe-gazing stage. The freak out stage is when the homers post their mea culpas and the haters go nuclear.

The jets can win this game. The patsies just aren’t the same without Brady. It won’t be easy. The jets will have to have fixed a lot of the issues they had during the previous 5 games.  I think Wilson will have a better game.

• Upvote 3
Just now, T0mShane said:

No no no. This is not the freak out stage. This is the shoe-gazing stage. The freak out stage is when the homers post their mea culpas and the haters go nuclear.

Takes us back to 18 for one of these...

19 the Jets actually played well in the second half of the season

20 the fans were rooting for loses 

So yea, 21 may get lit on here

I cant see us winning this game.. Pats lost a tough one at home last week to a good Cowboys team.  You really think Belicheck and that scumbag Josh McDaniels are gonna get outcoached and out prepared by a a rookie head coach and an OC that isnt even qualified to be an OC yet?   Mosely is out, not much depth at LB.  Screen passes all day. Pats aren't losing another home gamer this week.    We can hope but not seeing it

11 hours ago, longsuffering88 said:

You are the town optimist 

props

jets lose by double digits 

Same thread is started every week. If it comes to pass, OP bumps calling themself a genius. If not, down the memory hole.

If they don’t jump all over the cheaters and look like a team coming off the bye week I’m going Apple picking. 

not a joke. Blue jay orchards is a mile from my house. The Apple pie is to die for 

• Haha 2
Zach's gonna come out of this bye week letting it rip and winning another rookie of the week. Elijah is gonna have a breakout game. It's gotta be the uniforms.
Let's go Jets!

It’s the Denzel Mims coming out party. I’m convinced of this.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Pats took the Cowboys to OT last week and the Jets would be two-TD underdogs to that Cowboys team today. 

So now the Pats are ready for a let down.  Why?  Because they're not that good in the first place and they played above themselves last week.

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Pats took the Cowboys to OT last week and the Jets would be two-TD underdogs to that Cowboys team today. 

And the Jets beat the Titans and the Titans beat the Pats.   Do does that make us better than the Pats?

• Upvote 1

Coming off a bye against a bad Pats team with a rookie QB this might be one of the most winable games this year.   There is simply no excuse not to have a great game plan and execute it.  

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Coming off a bye against a bad Pats team with a rookie QB this might be one of the most winable games this year.   There is simply no excuse not to have a great game plan and execute it.  

This is assuming LaFleur isn't over his head/abilities at this point in his career. I like him, but let's see what he's come up with. I think the defense might be juiced up and ready. (Additionally, Zach can't throw a bunch of picks. No OC can work with that). 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Larz said:

If they don’t jump all over the cheaters and look like a team coming off the bye week I’m going Apple picking. 

not a joke. Blue jay orchards is a mile from my house. The Apple pie is to die for 

I’m going to get hammered either way 

• Haha 1