The Monday Night Miracle can now legally drink...

46 minutes ago, rangerous said:

The best part of that game besides winning was watching Jason Taylor on the sidelines and after the game.  He was all smiles and yucking it up until the jets won. Then he was crying like a baby.

There are many, but Taylor is my most hated player ever.   Like when the Yanks signed Clemens, I could never accept Taylor on the Jets.  Still rooted every week for him to get his clock cleaned on the field.   Just a complete SCUMBAG.  Ya hear, f*ck-o?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I had to miss the first half due to a dinner engagement.  So I get home and check the score and it's horrendous of course.  Check my answering machine and a buddy who was a Dolphags fan had left a drunken message about how the Jets suck and what liquor to buy him (had a bottle bet on the game).

I go ahead and watch the second half because the Jets were never on TV in my locale.  Then the miracle happens.

Get up early the next day so I can beat my buddy to work and watch him walk through the door.  As soon as he sees me, he just starts shaking his head.

"Barcardi 151 is mighty tasty my friend" I say to him.

Dolphag tears are so sweet.

• Upvote 2

Fish fan buddy of mine called to talk sh*t at halftime. Later that night...1:20am iirc...he gets a call back (you know...on his phone still attached to the wall)

"Hu...hu..hullo?"

"F**k YOU! F**K THE FISH! YOU SUCKKKK!!! THE FISH SUCK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*click*

Still amuses me. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, peebag said:

I had to miss the first half due to a dinner engagement.  So I get home and check the score and it's horrendous of course.  Check my answering machine and a buddy who was a Dolphags fan had left a drunken message about how the Jets suck and what liquor to buy him (had a bottle bet on the game).

I go ahead and watch the second half because the Jets were never on TV in my locale.  Then the miracle happens.

Get up early the next day so I can beat my buddy to work and watch him walk through the door.  As soon as he sees me, he just starts shaking his head.

"Barcardi 151 is mighty tasty my friend" I say to him.

Dolphag tears are so sweet.

The greatest regular season win in Jets’ history for this reason, IMO.  Even beating out the wins where the Jets clinched division titles or playoff spots.