*** College Football Game Day 10/23 ***

Does not appear to be too many big impact games today.

App State beat Coastal Carolina on a last play fg the other day to end their dreams.

Nothing much catches my eye other than trying to see if the smaller undefeated teams win again and put more pressure on the selection committee.

Oklahoma might be fun o watch again due to their QB.

What do you all say?  What are games of interest?

Purdue vs Wisconsin a team on the rise possibly vs a team on the fall in Big ten

Looks like lots of mismatches with top teams this week

Oklahoma could win like 70 to 6 vs kansas and I would not be surprised

• Upvote 1

Decided to take advantage of a weak slate of games to make some plans to spend the day with the wife today.  She knows me too well after 30+ years, "Dawgs must have a bye today."

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Decided to take advantage of a weak slate of games to make some plans to spend the day with the wife today.  She knows me too well after 30+ years, "Dawgs must have a bye today."

My first Saturday off in forever & Dawgs don’t play. Go figure lol.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

My first Saturday off in forever & Dawgs don’t play. Go figure lol.

Jus tmake sure you clear your calendar for next Saturday.

Cincinnati is going to drop after that game, winning only by 7 to a 1-6 team.  Michigan might move up into playoff contention now.

Penn state looks like frauds now whether they win or lose they are dropping.

That Penn St Illinois game was just the dumb, dumpster fire type of game that makes college so great.  I couldn’t help but wonder two things when watching.

1. How badly Bielema was thinking about missing his lunch by going that long into OT

2.  How many times Iowa would have tried to punt for field position purposes in the do or die two point OTs 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Lets use one tight end to block the best pass rusher in the country and likely the 1st pick in the upcoming draft, sound tactic by ucla

And what is with those oregon unis?  I mean they are famous for their unusual designs but those things are just weird.

9 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Uegeleli (or whatever) looks completely lost.  On the other side, Kenny Pickett has a nice arm and good play action ability. How Clemson has fallen! 

I can't believe how bad he is.  I really thought he looked good in his games last year.  He just stinks this year.

College reffing and rules has totally gone of the rails as in it is embarrassing after that call in the Iowa State game.  I've never seen a call that bad in my life that takes a td away.

47 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

All these bums on this forum spending time with their wives and families just because their teams have a bye this week,  Total lack of dedication i say!

I'm back.  Out for lunch, and a movie.  A little bit of shopping for our 1-year old grandson.  She asked how about we go to Costco now.  That was where I drew the line.  Back home now.  Just me and the dog, while wife and dughter are at Costco.  Watching Iowa State - Oklahoma State   Should be a good ending. 

Go Cyclones!!!

• Upvote 1