*** College Football Game Day 10/23 ***

Beerfish

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Which college coach do you think is the worst guy, like on a personal level? They all get mentioned as awful people at one point or another (their job breeds animosity, obviously), but who’s the guy that you’d end up wanting to murder if they were your neighbor? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So many to choose from, the guy who rubbed me the wrong way was the dude from Auburn Gus Malzan.  Just his face.

I can't stand Dabo Sweeney.  I can't stand inbred southern redneck, phony-

religious Baptist creepio retards, and anyone that sticks with Dabo, (for "Dat Boy") as a name past 20 months old fits the bill. 

******* sh*tkicker yokel.

Anyway, I don't really like Dabo Sweeney. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Cincinnati is going to drop after that game, winning only by 7 to a 1-6 team.  Michigan might move up into playoff contention now.

Penn state looks like frauds now whether they win or lose they are dropping.

QB related. top 5 Defense in the nation. 

44 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Which college coach do you think is the worst guy, like on a personal level? They all get mentioned as awful people at one point or another (their job breeds animosity, obviously), but who’s the guy that you’d end up wanting to murder if they were your neighbor? 

Dan Mullen is up there.   James Franklin is another.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

James Franklin.