I only know/knew Cynthia Frelund from her NFLN work as the voice of analytics/numbers etc.

I see her pump out a lot of Jets content on Twitter too through the Jets official handle and usually with a tricked out Jets fan room in the back ground.  Is she an employee of the organization too or just a fan?  

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

She predicted the Jets’ 6-2 finish in 2019, standing with me and @SAR I in believing that Adam Gase was a misunderstood genius. 

0068512F-561F-4B40-AB40-4422AAF89CE4.jpeg

She was right....  they went 6 and 4 the remainder of the year... albeit, against sh*t competition..

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

She was right....  they went 6 and 4 the remainder of the year... albeit, against sh*t competition..

We are playing against sh*t competition now and we are 1 missed field goal away from 0-5.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We are playing against sh*t competition now and we are 1 missed field goal away from 0-5.

SAR I

They sucked then- they suck now. Really doesn’t matter. Death, taxes, Jets always suck.

14 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I only know/knew Cynthia Frelund from her NFLN work as the voice of analytics/numbers etc.

I see her pump out a lot of Jets content on Twitter too through the Jets official handle and usually with a tricked out Jets fan room in the back ground.  Is she an employee of the organization too or just a fan?  

She’s a contract employee. Just for that numbers stuff. Like how Bart Scott does a couple things for them as well. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure what to make of Frelund.   There were times when she was on Zoom, hair back and Coke bottle glasses, where she looked like an alien from another galaxy.  Lately on NFL Fantasy Live, however, she's looked kinda hot.  

2Yrbwo_0XhtCZX300?type=thumbnail_1600x12

BTW, Rachel Bonnetta on that show is adorable with a smokin' body.

MV5BODhlOWQwMjktZWZkYi00MjUxLWIwMTEtYmEy