****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

6 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

@The Crusher : Huh? Put the lime chicken ON the pizza ? SHEESH! 

I would add diced tomatoes and green chilies! Now you're confusing me cuz I was going for the spare rib thing-

Now I'm feeling confused like I'm going through menopause.. now I want spare ribs and Hawaiian pizza. Somebody slap me!?

So earlier I regretfully predicted an NEP W over us. And not even that close. I hope to eat my words. Because if I’m right I’m miserable for the week. Even though our daughter in Texas is visiting us. I haven’t seen her in months. But I’ll still be unhappy esp losing to them. If I’m hopefully wrong and they surprise me (and most of the world) it’ll be a really great week. Go Jets!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rob Saleh is out running the steps while Bill Belichick is putting his final touches on a game plan that will twist Zack Wilson’s brain up like a ball of yarn. When will Saleh realize he’s the leader of the whole franchise and not just some meathead D-line coach anymore?

As I have requested multiple times we need a post of the year award!!!

Twist his brain up like a ball of yarn!? LMFAO!

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Signing Tyler Kroft is a big thumb down to JD. This guy cannot stay on the field. 

2018 - 5 games

2019 - 11 games

2020 - 10 games

2021 - 4 out of 6 games. 

It very good when on the field either. He’s botched the TE position. Extending Griffen was a mistake, kroft was a mistake. He got a 4th for Herndon which is nice but we need a legit player at TE. 

8 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Texans rookie QB Davis Mills was 21-29, 312 yards and 3 touchdowns against the Patriots defense. We should get a performance of that caliber or better from Zach, right? 

We already didnt get that performance... soo. 

It will be doubly painful when we suck today because Zach led by Lafleur will have had one matchup with the Pats under their belt, so conceivably they should be prepared. 

They wont be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

35 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

I see us getting our first INT this game. We havent had one yet right? This fishy thing is an omen for Matt Jones. 

EVERYBODY has blitzed Mac Jones this year, except for…..wait for it…the Jets lol if we sit back in a zone with a rookie qb I might ******* lose it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Rob Saleh is out running the steps while Bill Belichick is putting his final touches on a game plan that will twist Zack Wilson’s brain up like a ball of yarn. When will Saleh realize he’s the leader of the whole franchise and not just some meathead D-line coach anymore?

Belichick sucks without Brady. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know guys, hearing all the neg press err .... Well I just mean everyone saying we will lose....I think it's a win today. Pats are not that great and they did beat us but watching the game it was us beating us more than the pats. The game plan did not include many safe plays for a rookie....well that is not true it was Zach not throwing the easy check does and taking big shots or hard to make passes all day that resulted in turnovers. But our team is capable of not probable to win this game. Even with Mosely out the def will be fine. Zach just needs to play smart and I think with a little help from the game plwn and Carter running the ball we should be able to win.

Today let's get that dub!!!