****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

44 minutes ago, BP said:

My friend is a giants fan that sits in your prestigious personally licensed seats at MetLife 10 times a year.  And he drives a Hyundai, got to experience a super bowl winner after MetLife was opened. And loves to tailgate. 

That’s ironic because I think @SAR I also has a Hyundai. He even has the 10 year, 100K miles warranty too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just changed the beds, one load of laundry in the washer, straightened up the living room, and made coffee.   Women's work is never done.  Only quandary?  WTF to make for the game, lime chicken or pizza?

BTW, this stuff--and the vanilla--is fantastic on a Fall morn.   Just a few natural ingredients.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A win today and the Bengals game at home next week becomes very interesting.

A loss today will be crushing and really put a damper on the rest of the season.

Hopefully the Jets come ready to play with a sense of urgency like it’s an important game. Otherwise the coach has some explaining to do.

• Sympathy 1

So the Jets played NEP a few weeks ago (I went to the game) and were solidly beaten and of course out coached. If our O is again ineffective esp for an entire half l don't think our D can last the entire game without giving up more points than we score and maybe a lot of points. We'll see if there's improvement they have a methodical consistent offense their rookie Qb has a 70% completion rate. If our D line gets to him he makes mistakes. But I see this as NEP 27 Jets 17.

I think the Jets were the better team last time.   That game started with a Maye strip that was whistled dead faster than Ive ever seen. Jets won in the trenches. Again, I think the game falls on Zach.

predictions: Mac Jones will throw for 200 yards and a TD or two. 1 td on the ground from the RB. They'll score around 21-24 points.

Elijah Moore will score a 20-30 yd TD. Zach will run for one. We lose or win by less than a TD this game. 

• Upvote 1