****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

This defensive performance has shown how much CJ Mosley affects the game. One of Macc’s good signings. If Mosley can’t get back on the field, I will come back and edit this.

I agree but folks have said in this thread that CJ Mosley was bad because the Jets are NOT the 85 Bears when he was out there!

• Upvote 1

Almost from the first snap, this game has gone about as bad as it possibly could have gone. Wtf, what did we do to deserve this man? Seriously. Players can't execute in week 6 after a bye week then JD didn't do a good enough job. I'm not ready to move on but what else can you say?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I totally agree with this.

That being said, players who play outside the pocket like Wilson does, wont stay healthy very long in this league. It needs to be a much more limited thing than what Wilson does.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The NFL is worthless.  The first hit was pure dirty garbage 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Almost from the first snap, this game has gone about as bad as it possibly could have gone. Wtf, what did we do to deserve this man? Seriously. Players can't execute in week 6 after a bye week then JD didn't do a good enough job. I'm not ready to move on but what else can you say?

And you know we stuck with these players and coaching staff for at least 2-3 more years.

The team needs a Leon Hess moment. The Johnsons need to stop listening to this nonsense about culture and go out and get a proven head coach to come in and change the culture.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

i was fortunately spared most of the game; I would never punt the way BB runs up the score - F him; someday someone will do it to him and he will throw a major hissy fit. The guy has no redeeming values except for the fact he can beat rookie QBs, lucks into Brady and cheats better than everyone.