****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted Mike McCarthy and Jack Del Rio.  At this point I'll take Melissa McCarthy and Lana Del Ray.

This team doesn’t deserve to win another game. The entire roster, coaching staff and front office should be on the hot seat. I’m officially over Joe Douglas. This f*cking guy doesn’t get ano

So if this is a serious injury and Wilson is done, this entire season pretty much goes from painfully awful to 100% completely useless.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Scary as it sounds, our best drive of the year.  lol  That's six first quarters where we have not scored.  Go Saleh and LaFleur!!  Out the friggin' door.

Yeah if we lose this game and play this piss poor all day somebody needs to be fired or to resign-

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

I think the question at this point is paper or plastic bags.

After 30 years if this sh*t im thinking plastic.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Has to be paper...

No plastic bags in NY...

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I get that we are used to seeing the Pats have their way with the Jets but this is a different team and they really are not that good. No reason this game should be this one-sided given the situation the Jets are in and that has to be in some part a reflection of the coach's ability.

He’s already got that dead-eyed stare that makes you think he knows how bad he ****ed up taking this job

• Post of the Week 1

I don't get how they fail at every aspect. I watch NFLRZ when Jets are not playing and I truly never see this level of garbage not even from the other dregs of the league. I just don't understand anymore. 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Never understand why OCs like throwing it sideways 5 yards behind the line. So fn dumb. 

There are teams actually good at this.   The Jets have never been one of those teams.  

When will the commissioner call the Jets about declining TV viewership, because I am turning this garbage off.  Woody Johnson, Douglas, Saleh, LaFloor van all go F-themselves because they are terrible at what they do.