****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I would kill for LaFleur to embrace the quick slant concept.  Even just a couple of times.

Absolutely.  Though I'm just hoping to see accurate passes on wide open 2 yard passes to the flat.  If Zach can't do that, he doesn't belong on a football field.

• Upvote 1

More thoughts: 

I want to see Zach get better in play action.

NE has won 11 straight against us. This year, we have had opportunities to “make a statement” and multiple times we have come up short. Breaking that streak and moving past NE in the division is a huge statement. I’d love to see Saleh’s team be able to make that statement today. It would be a great example of the culture actually changing and not that “Same Old” you know the rest. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, LSJF said:

Putting my $$ on the Jets , feeling it, That is with getting 8 points…

9CAA6E31-3038-4A05-9D07-96979F866AEB.jpeg

Good luck man! I learned to never put money on the Jets— it just makes the loss that much more painful. I almost did against the Falcons cause it felt like a sure thing and look what happened. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Good luck man! I learned to never put money on the Jets— it just makes the loss that much more painful. I almost did against the Falcons cause it felt like a sure thing and look what happened. 

Thanks bro, I was trying to reverse some karma, and do the opposite of reality 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Just changed the beds, one load of laundry in the washer, straightened up the living room, and made coffee.   Women's work is never done.  Only quandary?  WTF to make for the game, lime chicken or pizza?

BTW, this stuff--and the vanilla--is fantastic on a Fall morn.   Just a few natural ingredients.

@The Crusher : Huh? Put the lime chicken ON the pizza ? SHEESH! 

• Haha 1

I have a feeling this is going to be a breakout game for Mr. Wilson who claimed he's gotta just rip it!

They've had a little time to do some evaluation during the bye week, and this is the time of year where the teams start settling down in their identities.

Now is the time of year where some of these dudes start making names for themselves. Lefleur better get his s*** figured out quick- strike first, strike hard, no mercy sir!!!!

I'm probably wrong and I'll be pissed with 12 minutes left in the first quarter as usual, but hey at least I'm making some spare ribs on the grill lmao!! I'll have a bonfire going outside for the kids ...making some beans. Get it while it's hot!

I'd really like Zach to grow a fu Manchu!? Drop those nuts Zach!

It's time to drop those nuts!

And yo I'm out.... But I'll be back!!!!

24 minutes ago, Drums said:

More thoughts: 

I want to see Zach get better in play action.

NE has won 11 straight against us. This year, we have had opportunities to “make a statement” and multiple times we have come up short. Breaking that streak and moving past NE in the division is a huge statement. I’d love to see Saleh’s team be able to make that statement today. It would be a great example of the culture actually changing and not that “Same Old” you know the rest. 

I wanna see Zach get better in PLAY and  better in ACTION.  ZACHTION

• Upvote 1