****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

Just now, ZachEY said:

There’s no QB to take at #1.  I agree - at this point I’ve seen nothing to suggest Wilson should get Year 2, but that doesn’t mean we should overdraft someone again.

Honestly? I’d dump Zach for a Darnold package and run with Mike White. At least seems to understand the position. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Sure.  But but quantity is more important at this point.  This isn’t an NFL team and doesn’t become one by adding a pass rusher.

I get ya but he's no ordinary pass rusher. Him or Stingley would be my pick. either would have a drastic effect on this porous D.  Those 2 are just BLUE Chip players you cant pass up on.

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The only thing we have to look forward to as fans of this franchise is whenever the next GM/HC is fired and then a new one is hired. That first off season is always filled with a little optimism until the games start. 

This franchise is so cursed. We can't get anything right. Everything we do is wrong. 

Namath sold his soul and this is the results

Jets fans pay the price

fire them all, Johnson sell the team today

• Upvote 3

I try to maintain some semblance of hope but watching the disgusting performance makes me wonder why I am still a Jet fan. Embarrassing is not the word for this dreck.

After almost 60 years, I have had enough. No more merchandise, and maybe no more watching either. It’s no wonder that attendance is way down. Who would spend money to support this crap? I almost wish they would move the team to somewhere else so I could pick a different team.

There is not enough Scotch in the world to endure this.

• Upvote 4

Just as I was going to turn off this sh*t show and watch re-runs of Dexter cause I would rather see people bleed out on a table than watch the Jets ..... The Jets throw me a curve !! Zach who absolutely SUCKS gets hurt and replaced by Mike White who actually looks okay compared to Zach. So I'm putting Dexter on hold to see if Mike White can actually make this offense look competent ( I think he can actually) and it really is ALL ON ZACH sucking rather than the entire offense. 

Key thing to note with a 31 -7 lead you can bet White will at some point be facing prevent if we don't score on the opening drive of Q3

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh **** off and stop gloating ffs. You’re a bad as a Pats fanat this point.

No I’m a Jets season ticket holder and been bleeding green since I was 10

Just because your weak and putrid defense of this disaster of a rebuild and team is blowing up in your face don’t blame me

Maybe I just understand football better then you

Go outside and take a breath 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Not even close to 100%.  Even if it is what Saleh wanted, it's still Douglas' job to make those calls.  Although I know that doesn't find the mind-numbingly stupid agenda of the super-secret-GM-in-hinding conspiracy theories around here.  Of course if it is even true, then Douglas should have been fired the moment he conceded because it basically means he's totally useless and not even doing his job, but letting others do it for him.

You weren’t going to fire your GM because the coach wanted to use an extra fifth round pick on a project linebacker.

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

I get ya but he's no ordinary pass rusher. Him or Stingley would be my pick. either would have a drastic effect on this porous D.  Those 2 are just BLUE Chip players you cant pass up on.

Add Lawrence Taylor to this team and we’re still ******* terrible.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Hate to be the one to break it to you. But I'm pretty sure we need to take our #1 pick and draft a qb

Why?

Even if it turns out that Wilson isn’t the guy, why toss yet another young QB into a sh*t situation?

They need to bring in a legit veteran to compete with Wilson next year and build up the rest of this terrible roster.

And neither Douglas, Saleh, LaFleur, etc. should be around to see the process through.

Go throw the bank at Doug Pederson. Go buyout Harbaugh from his Michigan contract. Hell, lure Mike Shanahan‘s ass out of retirement.

But one thing is for sure, I want to see a proven commodity hired. Not some dickbag coordinator or assistant.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1