****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

It's sad, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots hang a 60 spot up on the Jets. That's a pretty embarrassing number and we are well past the point of this organization needing to be embarrassed in order to do something. It's going to take a Parcells like hire to turn this organization around. I don't know if that guy is out there, but what's going on now isn't working.

• Upvote 2

The biggest difference between a game like this and other games this year? Belicheck doesnt take his foot off the gas and stop trying. He will run up a score and show you how bad the other team actually looked.

Several games this year and even the game we won, it was pretty obvious the other teams pretty much stopped playing after it looked like games were a wrap.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The Jets don’t do much right but trading Darnold was absolutely the right thing to do. He blows. 

Yep. 

Nac got every other draft pick wrong, not sure why anyone (including myself) would expect Sam to be the exception.