****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

The Jets have already broken Saleh’s spirit. He looks emotionless. This isn’t the guy that we hired. 

I called this in pre-season when all the homers and media tools were pointing out how Saleh was all smiles and pumped up.  Said that all that changes when the season starts and you don't win.  No matter who, the pressure of being the HC with a losing team becomes your undoing.  I can now see that Saleh is another first time HC mistake.  Wish I were wrong.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Elijah Moore is overrated. 

Moore is not being used properly should be in the slot where there is plenty of space not on the outside by the boundary which limits his options and Mims is not used at all. TRULY BAFFLING 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I think it’s a perfect representation of the NFL that Pats basically ended Zach’s season with no call. Refs and NFL are a ****img fraud. 

I totally agree with this.

That being said, players who play outside the pocket like Wilson does, wont stay healthy very long in this league. It needs to be a much more limited thing than what Wilson does.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

The Jets have already broken Saleh’s spirit. He looks emotionless. This isn’t the guy that we hired. 

Mentioned recently as well. He’s a stoic mute , I thought we hired an rah rah intense coach ..not saying that wins either but I guess he’s trying to act like a head coach “ should “ ? He should be himself if that’s what’s going on but like you said ..this isn’t the guy we thought we were getting 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Nah I’m glad we didn’t get a veteran QB. If Zach is out, I don’t wanna stumble upon 2-3 wins. I want all the losses. 

Apparently so did the Jets. Fwiw not saying a vet back up per se but at least make the young back up exciting. Mike White starting for Maine is questionable 

2 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Moore is not being used properly should be in the slot where there is plenty of space not on the outside by the boundary which limits his options and Mims is not used at all. TRULY BAFFLING 

Stop with th the NONSENSE!!!!!

We are developing those guys for their NEXT NFL TEAM!!!!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, CSNY said:

Davis, Mims, Moore. But OC wants guys who know playbook over skill hence how you get Mike White as the back up

2 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Funny Moore is the only thing about the team that I don't think is overrated. lol

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Nobody:

Hollywood: Let’s reboot The Equalizer with Queen Latifah and make another Ghostbusters but with only Paul Rudd

Nothing says action hero like a fat diabetic 50+ woman. She's ...sassy...and she's gonna kick ass on a bunch of guys who bench press Hondas all day. Very realistic. 

Pats are still pouring it on. Total disrespect. 

• Upvote 3