****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

3 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

And you know we stuck with these players and coaching staff for at least 2-3 more years.

Nope players will be added next year; current quality rookies will get better; but yes, we are likely stuck with LaFool for quite a while. I still haven't decided about Saleh - the team is so young and has so many holes; let's hope he can do for the lbs what he did for the CBs.

11 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I totally agree with this.

That being said, players who play outside the pocket like Wilson does, wont stay healthy very long in this league. It needs to be a much more limited thing than what Wilson does.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If that hit was on Brady, Mahomes or Rodgers it would literally cause a rule change. It was in Zach so it gets ignored. Sucks to be him. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m ready for this team to get blown up again.

Last game we played, you were the guy verbally shaking his head in disgust at the people saying the exact same thing. Now you want to blow everything up?

If you’re going to try to be the ‘calm, cool and above the fray guy”, you might want to try staying cool, calm and above the fray.

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Saleh should go after this season. 

He’s not the guy. Reset the whole team. 

If he goes and yucks it up with BB after this game I agree ….you have to at least go have some words with him …he took out your QBs knees and celebrated about it for 3 hours