****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Bills, Bengals, Cardinals and Browns have turned around their franchises but the Jets remain as much in the toilet as ever.

The Bengals sucked last year but kept their coach and were patient. Idk if this fanbase has that patience in them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I still do not understand it, Tennessee just destroyed kc completely and the jets beat them like how?  How is this possible?

Trap game. We woke them up, the Titans have been excellent since we beat them.

Also, KC is a flawed TEs right now. Not the same Chiefs as the past 2 years.

10 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Why shouldn’t he???.  Stick it up our arse.   Anything that embarrasses Woody, JD and Saleh, I’m for.  

Why shouldn't he? Because it is just being a poor sport and bully. For the same reason we mock Jets D for making a fuss when the make a good play when the team is getting killed. Maybe, even though he doesn't have any, he should show just a bit of class.

While I get the anger over the bad team, I don't get why anyone would want their team kicked while they are down. I also don't get the giddy attitude of running up the score - in the end, we are still going to have Saleh next year, and Woody is never selling the team, so...

8 minutes ago, RSJ said:

If you are Woody you need to go and get someone who has head coaching experience. Someone who has been successful at it. You cant continue to sell this nonsense to fans.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Who exactly? I keep hearing this, but who is this experienced coach you want to hire?

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I want Woody totally humiliated Fukk him.  he’s the worst owner in sports. I hope all team run up the score. So NO doubt remains , not that any does, that the Johnson are the worst.  

Damn it.  If Folk had not missed an extra point, Woody would have been staring at double nickels.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Why shouldn't he? Because it is just being a poor sport and bully. For the same reason we mock Jets D for making a fuss when the make a good play when the team is getting killed. Maybe, even though he doesn't have any, he should show just a bit of class.

While I get the anger over the bad team, I don't get why anyone would want their team kicked while they are down. I also don't get the giddy attitude of running up the score - in the end, we are still going to have Saleh next year, and Woody is never selling the team, so...

I agree with all of that…. Except Overruled. 

Jets and Woody deserve nothing.   

Yes, I’m jaded    

I actually apologized to my wife and son who were in the living room watching this disaster of a so-called NFL team for turning them into Jets fans-me? I can't even do it anymore, I was recording music with headphones on instead of putting myself through another second of Jets football. What a focking disgrace

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I'll try it again.   What fish is that?   And how do you prepare it?

It's a 44" snook.  It's one of those fish either you love or hate to eat.  Sport fish.  I happen to love em.  :) 

Couldn't eat, or keep  this  one.  Slot is 28"-32".  This one went back in to have millions of babies next spring.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Gase won 7 games his first season.

why is he worse? 

I guess it’s a bit premature to say Gase is worse lol, but he only did win two games last season, he went from 7-9 to 2-14, you shouldn’t digress like that.

And I’m not saying Saleh is a great head coach by any means, but my point is he should get more than one season before the Jets kick him to the curb. 

Just now, flgreen said:

It's a 44" snook.  It's one of those fish either you love or hate to eat.  Sport fish.  I happen to love em.  :) 

Couldn't eat, or keep  this  one.  Slot is 28"-32".  This one went back in to have millions of babies next spring.

Thanks for the response.  The face reminded me of a pike or sturgeon. 

Beautiful fish and great catching it.  Good luck fishing the rest of the season.  Kudos.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, faba said:

Hate to tell you but you are not going toforce the owner to sell his team so I would stop suggetsing us losing bad is going to make it happen=not happening

No one is saying that that I know of.  I simply want Woody SOOOOO embarrassed, he’s ashamed to go to owners meetings.   

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I actually apologized to my wife and son who were in the living room watching this disaster of a so-called NFL team for turning them into Jets fans-me? I can't even do it anymore, I was recording music with headphones on instead of putting myself through another second of Jets football. What a focking disgrace

I did a complete exorcism for both daughters.  back on butt fumble day.  

older daughter married a Giants fan so she is one now.   Younger daughter is undecided.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I agree with all of that…. Except Overruled. 

Jets and Woody deserve nothing.   

Yes, I’m jaded    

yep - while the Jets deserve to be embarrassed some standards should apply. It is not about the Jets, its about what a Jack-off BB is :-).

I would be equally irate had he done that to another team; of course I hate the F'n team and BB.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

And you believe everyone deserves a trophy..