Matt Ammendola

JETSY14

When Matt Ammendola is the player with the 2nd highest amount of points thru 5 weeks you know JD did a great job drafting the last 2 years. 

Wilson is our leader with 24 points scored and our kicker has 21 points.  

Pretty sad however the bright side is atleast JD knows how to pick a decent kicker. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 7

7 minutes ago, slats said:

This is so ridiculously dumb. 

15 of the league’s top 16 scorers are kickers. 

https://www.footballdb.com/statistics/nfl/player-stats/scoring

What kind of link is that???alot of players are missing from that list.  I don't see the top QBs in the league on that list.  

Fake news good try

20 minutes ago, slats said:

This is so ridiculously dumb. 

15 of the league’s top 16 scorers are kickers. 

https://www.footballdb.com/statistics/nfl/player-stats/scoring

Slats not really dumb very true in my opinion. For argument sake if a kicker attempts 40 field goals and makes 30 he has scored 90 points. A position player would need to score 15 touchdowns in order to get 90 points. Add in extra points and kickers in general should be at the top of the scoring list 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CSNY said:

Slats not really dumb very true in my opinion. For argument sake if a kicker attempts 40 field goals and makes 30 he has scored 90 points. A position player would need to score 15 touchdowns in order to get 90 points. Add in extra points and kickers in general should be at the top of the scoring list 

You’re disagreeing with the OP, who doesn’t seem to understand that the PK is often the top scorer on an NFL team. 

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

When Matt Ammendola is the player with the 2nd highest amount of points thru 5 weeks you know JD did a great job drafting the last 2 years. 

Pretty sad however the bright side is atleast JD knows how to pick a decent kicker. 

Kickers are often high scorers, I mean all they do is put points on the board when they come on the field.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Slats just showed that this is just another pointless stat you missed the mark with and you give him a thumbs down?  LOL

47 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Only one thing to do……..

FREE DENZEL!!!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Exactly what the OP didnt understand when he trolled us with Amendolas #'s

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You were too late, already fixed it.

But the wrong your and thats over that arent auto corrections

But yeah, I ran to fix it, kind of kills the point, lol

Forget it.  I correct egregious errors all the time.  I still miss a ton.  Sucks being JN's Strunk & White, right Jet Nut?  lol

EDIT:  Just corrected my misspelling of egregious.  lol

• Haha 1

As for evaluating Amendola, he has an NFL leg but he doesn't have enough FG, PA attempts to be able to judge him in terms of consistency. I don't know his percentage of kickoffs not being returned. At the end of the season (if not earlier based on his accuracy) the FO will be able to make a determination. But they gave him the job out of training camp so they liked what they saw. 

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

You were too late, already fixed it.

But the wrong your and thats over that arent auto corrections

But yeah, I ran to fix it, kind of kills the point, lol

That's not thats

Aren't not arent

So much for being an English teacher. If you are going to correct people on their spelling make sure you know how to spell first.

3 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

Pretty sad however the bright side is at least JD knows how to pick a decent kicker. 

image.png.e48edf6f0df80e1e5754dd9caf542882.png

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1