everybody but joe knew it was coming

5 minutes ago, kmnj said:

wilson would get hurt behind that trash line Joe put together(many myself included believed Wilson should be sitting this year )but he got hurt and Joe gave us a high school quality back up qb 

FU JOE

This is correct oh and the guy he drafted stunk so much he could not beat out mike white.

Josh Johnson will be our starter next week if wilson is out.

• Upvote 1

The idea of not having a quality backup QB because it could “threaten” Zack or hurt his confidence is horsesh!t. If we do not have a quality starter when Zach is out then you hold back the development of the new offensive system.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2
11 minutes ago, kmnj said:

wilson would get hurt behind that trash line Joe put together(many myself included believed Wilson should be sitting this year )but he got hurt and Joe gave us a high school quality back up qb 

FU JOE

And yet the injury looks to have happened on a low, cheap shot on the sideline and not due to the OL

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

The idea of not having a quality backup QB because it could “threaten” Zack or hurt his confidence is horsesh!t. If we do not have a quality starter when Zach is out then you hold back the development of the new offensive system.

Only been saying it for months to a chorus of butt fumbles 

• Upvote 1

It's just f*cking unacceptable for this to be product 3 years in to his regime. 

Seeing us playing scared even with our highly drafted QB - Seeing him have no competition and now no backup. It's pathetic.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Thats not why we didnt bring in a vet 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Gen X Jet said:

Jets are always the Washington Generals to the Patriots Globetrotters. I don’t even remember when the Jets were a decent football team. 

Last time they won in Foxboro was 11 years ago, last time they were decent

10 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We have an offensive system worth developing? 

23 minutes ago, kmnj said:

FU JOE

Joe is a POS

I wanted Conklin and Glasgnow a few years ago so badly. I don't see a lot of bad teams with good offensive lines. The only time this team put together anything that resembled a better than average team in the last 15 years was when Mangini/Tannebaum drafted Mangold and Brick and then followed it up after the 2007 season by signing Woody and Faneca. 

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And yet the injury looks to have happened on a low, cheap shot on the sideline and not due to the OL

If I was the jets d line I’d go low every single pass attempt.  Game is over take the 15 yrs penalties. 

• Post of the Week 1
36 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Honestly. Id rather see an unknown then a washed up veteran 

Life is not extremes. Zero excuse not to have Trubisky or Minshew on this team.

Zero.

• Upvote 2